What Can I Expect From hGH Injection Therapy?
What Can I Expect From HGH Injection Therapy?
Before getting into the topic of what you can actually expect from HGH injection therapy, it’s imperative to consider your health goals. What is your interest in participating in HGH therapy? The purpose of returning your hormone levels to the same levels you experienced in your early to mid-twenties is to have your body respond to these healthier, more elevated levels. This induces the protein synthesis and cellular regeneration required to produce the quality tissue and tissue rigidity we rely on and become accustomed to in our youth.
- You can expect hGH injection therapy to return your metabolism to rates and speeds that you experienced in your youth. If you were always thin, regardless of what you ingested, you can expect a 6mo hGH program to return your metabolic rates back to those glory days.
- You can expect hGH injection therapy to help strengthen bones and better heal even old fractures.
- You can expect hGH to change the way your body responds to water retention, resulting in more plush, supple skin and better functioning organs due to the rehydration.
- You can expect a better attitude and sense of self-esteem, as HGH literally helps to regulate the biochemicals of the brain in the first 15 minutes of its administration or secretion.
- You can expect hGH injection therapy to accelerate wound healing, which includes recuperation time from extensive exercise and training.
- You can expect HGH to aid in the regeneration of healthier cells and to promote the protein synthesis necessary to stimulate proper, accelerated healing of any and all needing tissue in your body.
– The Following Chart Is Also Depicted in a Similar Topic Profile –
6 Months of HGH injection therapy can help to participate patients with the following:
- Increased energy – patients experience a certain pep in their step that they remember and miss. Also, they express the ability to exert extra energy without compromise.
- Deeper, more restful sleep – Intensified REM sleep is obviously noticeable. You may sleep less time but get more rest because of the quality of sleep.
- Improved stamina – Patients notice that activities they normally participate in become easier.
- A happier, more content state of mind – it’s scientifically proven that hGH helps to regulate the biochemicals of the brain.
- The initial stages of belly fat depletion – an increase in your metabolic rate will help you lose weight without exaggeratedly changing your diet.
- Improved metabolism – the process begins to return you to metabolic rates experienced in your youth.
- Return of some muscle tone – if your GH levels have depleted, your muscles have also. Returning your levels to healthy, normal levels will do the same for your muscles.
- Improved skin tone with fewer wrinkles – water retention differentiation from HGH injection therapy administration will help make the skin more supple as therapy progresses.
- Stronger hair and nails – because hGH impacts all tissue in your body, hair and nail texture noticeably changes by this time.
- Improved Mental Acuity (feeling on point) – there is an actual chemical recalibration that occurs in the brain with the usage of HGH. Following your protocol to the letter will promote cognitive betterment as the brain rejuvenates with therapy.
- Better Skin Elasticity – the improvement of water retention in all the cells increases and is more evident after the third month.
- Improved appearance of hair and nails – going along the line of improved cells, hair and nail are tissue also affected by the levels of Growth Hormone and the quality of the regenerating cells building up these tissues.
- Continued weight loss – the point of hormone therapy is to elevate hormone levels to healthy levels and then keeping them there long enough for the body to respond to them. Maintaining healthy GH levels up to this point should return your metabolic rate to about 33% closer to what you experienced in your early to mid 20’s
- Improved lean muscle mass – Especially in the elderly or patients suffering from an acute lack of GH production.
- Continued Loss of Belly Fat – not only is your metabolism reignited but the increase in lean muscle also requires more caloric consumption, further helping to regress your waist size
- Wrinkle reduction and improved skin tone – your skin is your largest organ and a direct reflector of internal well-being. Damaged skin equals internal ailments. As the body as a whole regenerates and betters due to therapy, the skin quality improves. Moisture is better retained as well, making skin plumper, reducing wrinkles, crows feet and other skin creases appearing after the aging began.
- Fuller, healthier hair becomes much more noticeable – As your newly produced cells improve in quality, so does the quality of the tissue it’s assigned to regenerate.
- 5% – 10% reduction in body fat (without diet or exercise) – At this point, your metabolism should have returned to the same functionality you were accustomed to in your youth
- 10% increase in lean muscle mass – whatever muscle loss was experienced before therapy should have been almost, if not completely replenished
- Significantly improved physique – As your body fat % decreases and your lean muscle numbers increase, an actual morphing of the body takes place, resulting in a more shapely, rigid, stronger body.
- Increased vitality due to organ re-growth and (internal organs, including the brain, shrink with age).
Contact us at so we can help process a hormone test for you to see how well your body is producing GH and if you would benefit from an individualized, properly structured HGH program to help rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul…. Literally. HGH injection therapy can help you in areas that you may not even imagine. Speak with us so we can unveil some of these life-transforming opportunities for you. Fill out our Medical History Form.
Again, a general breakdown of hGH therapy benefits:
- Measurable Fat Loss
- Gaining of Lean Muscle
- Increased Energy
- Increased Immune Function
- Enhanced Sexual Performance
- Heightened Libido
- Increased Cardiac Output
- Improved Skin Elasticity
- Decreased Wrinkle Appearance
- Cellulite Elimination
- Improved Vision
- Increased Memory Retention
- Improved Quality of Sleep
- Increased Exercise Performance
- Expedited Wound Healing
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Cholesterol Levels
- Increased Bone Mass
- Elevated Mood
- Regrowth of Shrunken Organs
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
HGH Therapy Information
- HGH Therapy
- What Is HGH?
- How Does HGH Work?
- What Can HGH Therapy Do?
- What to Expect from Therapy
- Symptoms of Low HGH?
- Causes of Low HGH?
- Protocol for HGH Therapy
- Risks of Low HGH in Men
- Risks of Low HGH in Women
- Omnitrope Brand HGH
- Zomacton Brand HGH
- Norditropin Brand HGH
- Genotropin Brand HGH
- HGH Side Effects