GH and Wound Healing
Think about your children or yourself when you were a child. Do you remember how many times you fell down and scraped your knee? Your arms and legs always seemed to be wearing red badges of courage. Then, a scab would form and then soon disappear, leaving absolutely no trace of the injury. However, when you are young your cells regenerate and repair at a much faster pace, and so your wounds heal more quickly and your bones knit more rapidly. All these processes are under the control of GH and other growth factors. Although GH supplementation won’t restore your healing capacity to that you experienced as a child, it will dramatically accelerate the healing process.
The healing properties of GH are already used in patients who are injured, severely burned, recovering from surgery, or severely malnourished. Several studies have revealed that GH and related factors can dramatically accelerate the healing process in people age 40 and above.
It can make cells regenerate and repair at a much faster pace, wounds heal more quickly, and bones knit more rapidly.
- GH injections stimulated the formation of collagen (the “glue” that holds tissue together), increased the tensile strength of wounds, and made wounds close faster.
- GH facilitates recovery from surgery.
- It can be used to treat leg ulcers in elderly people.
- GH promotes the healing of burns and skin grafts in burn victims
- The high-frequency, low-dose administration of GH to 20 patients in Wisconsin improved the healing of old injuries by 55%, other injuries by 61%, increased healing capacity by 71%, enhanced back flexibility by 83%, and increased resistance to common illnesses by 73%.
- GH can strengthen bones after fracture.
- It can accelerate healing in burn patients, in part by enhancing protein synthesis and increasing blood flow.
How Can AAI Rejuvenation Clinic Help?
The healing properties of GH are very clear. Of course, the most effective dosage and the duration of treatment must be determined and orchestrated by an experienced medical professional. Here at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we’re ready to help. Fill out our Medical History Form or call us so we can help you regress old physical problems and accelerate the healing of any new ones. Contact us today at (866) 224-5698 or fill out our medical history form. Our trained wellness team is eager to get you started.