Erectile Dysfunction and Hormones Issues In Men
Erectile Dysfunction and
Hormones Issues In Men
Erectile Dysfunction can be a sign of a physical or hormone condition. It can cause stress, relationship strain, and low self-confidence.
The main symptom is a man’s inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction should first be evaluated for any underlying physical and psychological conditions.
- At the cellular level, HGH Therapy increases protein synthesis and cell division involved in the regrowth of organs.
- On the tissue level, HGH Therapy increases nitrogen retention which builds muscle mass.
- On the hormonal level, HGH provides direct feedback between the pituitary hormones and the gonadal normal hormones of the ovaries and testes.
- On the systemic level, The Human Growth hormone improves cardiac function and circulation of blood to all parts of the body. When more blood is pumped into the penis, erections are firmer and can be sustained longer.
- Taking HGH is enough to bring testosterone levels to normal in many men.
- HGH therapy improves the effect of reproductive hormones in the production of sperm and eggs.
- HGH sensitizes nerve endings, providing more pleasure.
- The Growth hormone increases HDL-cholesterol. Studies suggest raising the level of HDL cholesterol escalates the likelihood of an erection, possibly by increasing peripheral circulation via the plaque removing properties of HDL.
- The growth hormone accelerates the repair of tiny tears in the penis from trauma during intercourse, bike riding, or similar activities.
Testosterone Therapy Improves Sexual Interest In Older Men, the Older men with low libido and low testosterone levels showed more interest in sex and engaged in more sexual activity when they underwent testosterone therapy, according to a new study published in the Endocrine Society’s Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
The study of Testosterone Therapy Improves Sexual Interests the most significant placebo-trial in older men conducted. The sexual function study is part of the Testosterone Injections Trials, a series of seven studies examining the effectiveness of testosterone therapy in men who are 65 or older, who have low testosterone levels and are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone deficiency. The research is supported primarily by the National Institutes of Health.
Testosterone is an essential male sex hormone help in maintaining Libido, sex drive, erectile function, and sperm production, and much more. The Endocrine Society’s Clinical Practice Guideline recommends using testosterone therapy to treat men with symptoms of androgen deficiency and low testosterone levels.
In the past 50 years, the use of injectable testosterone therapy has rapidly expanded among men population. Testosterone levels decline as men age, as early as 30 years old and some men develop low testosterone symptoms.
The placebo-controlled effect and double-blinded trial examined the effect of injectable testosterone therapy on sexual function in a group of 470 men. The men were in the study through 12 academic medical control centers. The participants were at least 65 years old and older, with low testosterone levels, based on the average results of multiple tests.
Testosterone Therapy Improves Sexual Interest, The men treated with injectable testosterone therapy displayed consistent improvement in libido and 10 of the 12 sexual activity measurements, nighttime erections, masturbation, and including frequency of intercourse. In comparison, men who received the placebo testosterone did not change their responses over the year-long medical study done.
Here at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we’re ready to help. Our services are discrete and confidential. Contact us today or fill out our medical history form Our trained wellness team is eager to get you started on the path to a more satisfied, more confident you.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read all the positive benefits from your program by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing. This will ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any negative side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form or call us at (866) 224-5698
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.