Enzymes: What do we need them for? How do Enzymes work?
Let us explain that enzymes are microscopic and much smaller than DNA.
Let’s talk for a second about the creation of DNA:
- The Nucleus of every cell makes DNA.
- Like a photocopy machine, that’s all it does. It makes DNA instructions that determine how our bodies will function, controlling Structure and function.
- The job of making so much daily DNA is so monumental that mistakes are made in various strands of the DNA.
- Every cell makes these small mistakes, which, if not corrected, would result in death.
So, why aren’t we all falling apart and mutating? This is because of the enzymes. It is here that their role is of paramount importance, protecting our bodies and lives from unwavering deterioration. How does this work?
- Tiny enzymes, just a few molecules in size, are directed by our biofeedback loop to go to the site of a bad strand of DNA.
- Once it gets to that damaged area of DNA, they splice it out.
- Simultaneously, the Nucleus makes a perfected copy of the spliced piece of DNA.
- Another set then carries the new strand of perfected DNA to the bad area and splices in the new perfected strand of DNA.
There is another imperative for them, though: digesting our food. We would be gravely ill or die if we did not have them.
If we do not have enough of them and digestion of food is primary, then no DNA repair will happen, and folks will eventually suffer devastating illnesses. We want our clients and patients to be vitally healthy and live much longer, so we MUST ensure they have an abundance of wide spectrum ENZYMES each second of every day! It is that important!
We ultimately place ALL our clients on Ultrazyme from Douglas Labs. If you are interested in aiding your body in making perfect replicas of your DNA to promote your health and longevity further, contact us at AAI REJUVENATION CLINIC by dialing Call: (866) 224-5698 Of fill out our Medical History Form to be contacted within the next 24 business hours by an expert that will be happy to answer any questions you may have, with no further obligation.
**NOTE** The content in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Supporting Hormones health is essential for overall well-being and vitality. By incorporating regular exercise, proper nutrition, adequate sleep, stress management techniques, and IV therapy, you can help maintain optimal testosterone levels and lead a healthy, balanced life. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your lifestyle or starting any new treatments to ensure they suit your needs.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read your program’s positive benefits by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing to ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any adverse side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form, or if you need more information, call us at (866) 224-5698 or (866) AAI-Low-T.
Low Hormone Symptoms