Morning Tonic – For Every Day
Morning Tonic recipes are out there by the thousands. What’s the point of them, though? Why refer to them as a morning tonic? Does it have any particular benefit for being a morning tonic rather than an afternoon tonic? The answer is a powerful yes! The morning time is crucial if your body has been without food or water for six to eight hours. Sometimes more. You must hydrate your body as soon as you wake up.
You want to make sure that you do this before you have any food at all. When you ingest food or drinks in the morning, your body is particularly receptive to it, so choosing wisely and intelligently is imperative to maximizing your benefits and helping to optimize your own body. This easy-to-make morning tonic has the modern busy man and woman in mind.
It’s orchestrated to, in the least amount of preparation time, pack the most punch to ensure best optimizing your most important aspects:
- Endocrine/Hormonal Production
- Energy Production
- Mental Acuity
- Digestive Health
- Immune Enhancement
How these ingredients will help you
- Distilled water is great to drink and helps keep your blood free of calcium and your body hydrated.
- Good Belly Big Shot is a daily infusion of live & active cultures known as Lactobacillus. This probiotic brand has many different flavors but is authentic and organic and carries over 50 billion probiotic cultures. Anything over 30 billion is great. Over 80 billion is for specific cases, so 50 billion is the perfect maximum.
- Wild Red Reishi extract helps keep mental focus and promotes mental acuity. It dilates the arteries and helps to significantly lower cholesterol, which is imperative for good heart health.
- Ginseng Sublime stimulates and regulates the central nervous and endocrine systems. Beneficial for improving blood sugar regulation, easing fatigue, and stimulating circulation.
The point of this morning tonic is to try to help balance the essential aspects of what most of us need to have a successful, efficient day.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we like to “add” things to people’s lives to better them, not “take things away.” We believe that starting your morning off right sets the tone for what you will consider for fuel during the rest of the day. Starting the day correctly will give you just a little willpower to make the better choices for alimentation throughout the day.
Call us if you have any questions or wish to discuss any aspect of this post. You can reach us right away by dialing
You can also be contacted within 24 business hours if you fill out our Medical History Form.
**NOTE** The content in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Supporting Hormones health is essential for overall well-being and vitality. By incorporating regular exercise, proper nutrition, adequate sleep, stress management techniques, and IV therapy, you can help maintain optimal testosterone levels and lead a healthy, balanced life. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your lifestyle or starting any new treatments to ensure they suit your needs.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read your program’s positive benefits by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing to ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any adverse side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form, or if you need more information, call us at (866) 224-5698 or (866) AAI-Low-T.
Low Hormone Symptoms
- Sex Drive and Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Memory Loss
- Wounds & Illness
- Muscle Mass
- Sleep Disturbances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Weight Gain