The sole purpose for participating in Testosterone therapy is to return your hormone levels back to the elevated numbers of your youth. Once your hormone levels return to higher, healthier numbers, your body responds to the increased quantities and begins producing the effects that lead you to begin this type of program in the first place.
What Can You Expect From Your Physician Prescribed and Organized Testosterone Injections Therapy?
Everyone wants and expects immediate results, but the truth is, that is not a reality. It takes several months to see the full benefits of testosterone injections therapy. Testosterone replacement therapy can significantly accelerate the results of muscle, bone and cellular reproduction. However, it is still imperative for patients to understand that slow and steady is the way to go! The same as dieting, when you lose the weight too quickly and you end up gaining it all back, leaving you right back where you started, the same is true with physical transformation and development. Exaggerated dosages of testosterone, anabolics and/or improperly protocolled therapies may yield visibly quicker results. However, the internal damage and the level of taxing your organs have to endure, which goes hand-in-hand with that type of accelerated development, is not worth the damage done to your physiology and endocrine system. Not to mention, and more importantly, the results obtained are the production of water-filled cells. Though the muscle may “be” bigger in size, it is not stronger than a muscle of the same size that was properly cultivated and strengthened to that size.
A well-structured, therapeutic Testosterone injections program manifests the following results:
- First Week – If you have never participated in testosterone injections therapy before and are suffering from hypogonadism (clinically low testosterone), you should begin to experience invaluable changes just 3 or 4 days after your first administration. Your sleep should be more profound. You may notice you have more pep in your step; maybe even need less sleep time to acquire more quality rest overall.
- Second Week – Morning erections make a significant comeback! Morning erections help to determine, in men with ED issues, if their problems stem from a psychological hindrance or if there is a physiological reason for this mishap.
- Third Week – You notice a sense of clarity. Your cognitive function elevates. You notice your ability to recall improve as well as your articulation. In all, in the form of an epiphany, you realize that you feel more mentally sharp and able. This also means being better able to cope with stress and pressure.
- End of First Month – Your actual energy levels throughout the day should begin to be noticeably increasing.
- Month Two – The same health manifestations that you were experiencing throughout your first month should continue to develop and improve. Energy levels should still be elevating. You should have a stronger sense of ambition and wherewithal; a more prominent go-getter attitude.
- Month Three – At this point, there should be a significant, noticeable difference in your energy levels and outputs. Workouts require less effort and yield quicker, visible results. Muscle healing and recuperation time should be ominously reduced.
- Month Four – Your endurance, stamina, exercise potential and overall performance ability should supersede all your expectations at this point. If you’ve never been on testosterone therapy before this first program and you have been steadily eating well and exercising from commencement, you will surely surprise yourself at the level of transformation you will have experienced by then. Furthermore, it will be evident that without the aid of increasing your Testosterone levels to reflect numbers had in your youth, these results and energy level outputs would not be possible.
- Month Five – There are strides of change and betterment in areas of physical performance, capability and growth. If you were experiencing issues of mental discord such as sadness, depression, anxiety or even mental fatigue, you should experience a substantial progress in your ability to deal with and handle these scenarios and circumstances. Consider that all the other positive changes contribute to a logical sense of self-enhancement and improvement as well. This stimulates you to naturally feel better about your personal progression and growth. More importantly is the physiological fact that changes in brain chemical secretion naturally add to your sense of fulfillment, happiness and overall well-being.
- Month Six – This month is a little different for everyone. It also depends on how many other cycles of Testosterone therapy you’ve participated in. Sometimes, people’s sense of betterment and heightened wherewithal begins to dwindle or remain stagnant. The body can become used to the type, or ester, of testosterone that is being used if the same therapy is continued for an excess of 1 or 2 years. Also, because other processes in the body cease to function as a result of you manipulating your testosterone levels through testosterone injections, the therapy benefits begin to diminish, and all the “feel good” scenarios you were experiencing come to a dead stop.
Is it Really Important to Do a Cleanse? What is a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)?
Because of the widespread, lackluster depiction of the decline in benefits after six months of a Testosterone regimen, our physicians regularly incorporate a cleanse in an attempt to reactivate the endocrine and its corresponding systems. You are reset. See, as you increase your testosterone levels through means of injectable testosterone therapy or any other testosterone enhancement program that actually works, the normal signals from your brain to your testicles to produce testosterone (your luteinizing hormone [LH]) stop. Additionally, the signal from your brain to your testes to produce sperm (your follicle stimulating hormone [FSH]) also completely shuts off. When those levels dwindle down to 0.00 and below, you can rest assured you won’t be feeling the exceptional benefits and energy optimizing manifestations expected from being on a testosterone injections program. Your Post Cycle Cleanse will reset those numbers, bring them back in line and flush out any residual estrogen in your body, allowing you to, once again, reap full benefits of your Testosterone injections therapy.
Another important point is the issue of testicular atrophy. Patients that participate in testosterone therapy may experience some shrinkage of the testicles. This happens as a result of lack of work and production of the testes due to not needing to produce testosterone since the task has already been taken care of via external source.
- Particularly, men with smaller testicles suffer more from shrinkage while on therapy than men with larger testicles.
To avoid this issue, patients are prescribed human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is taken either through sublingual troches or via subcutaneous injection once or twice a week during therapy and then for 10 to 15 consecutive days as part of a post cycle regimen. What human Chorionic Gonadotropin does is exactly mimic the luteinizing hormone (LH) that your brain uses to signal the need for testosterone production by the testes. The testes are tricked into thinking they are being instructed to produce testosterone, despite the fact that the levels are comfortably elevated to youthful levels due to the injectable testosterone therapy. This production level is not sufficient to sustain healthy testosterone levels on its own but, that is not its purpose. The purpose is to assure the testes remain functioning even during therapy, helping to ensure avoid any shrinkage or atrophy.
Men who have experienced atrophy of the testicles can be put on a special regimen to help bring everything back to normal. Contact us if you are experiencing an issue of atrophy so we can help take care of that right away. Aesthetics are important and are noticed. Act fast to better guarantee they can be brought back to their normal size without too much effort.
Let’s recap. Testosterone therapy helps you with addressing in aiding the following physical and health focal points:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sleeping disorders
- Muscle growth/strengthening
- Memory loss
- Cognitive function
- Restore sexual desire
- Improve mood/sense of wellbeing
- Improve lean body mass, strength and stamina
- Improve bone density
- Decrease fat mass.
Of course, everyone is different, but most men begin to experience betterment in these areas only a few weeks after commencing their first Testosterone injection.
Where Do I Buy Testosterone and How Do I Know If I Am Purchasing Real Testosterone?
What is better to use, testosterone boosters, testosterone injections or pellets? Whom can we trust to truthfully and intelligently answer these questions? One kind of testosterone may be better than the other depending on the individual patient’s file specifics. How will I know that I am purchasing the right kind for me and that it is coming from a trusted source?
If you are a person that is sincerely interested in their health and overall wellbeing, then ensuring that your medication comes from a true, “age-management” specialized, prescribing physician should be the primary objective. Please do not read this as an undercurrent for selling our products or services. There are many wonderful, effective, FDA abiding age-management organizations in the United States. The focus is to find the location that makes you feel comfortable; that you trust.
- It is imperative that you know where your testosterone injections are coming from. Keep in mind, this is a substance that you are introducing straight into the body, of which the majority enters your blood stream almost right away. Knowing where your testosterone injections are coming from, and the standards by which they are created are details so critical and crucial yet, so easily bypassed by many men. These men are interested in therapy but not aware of the unfortunate facts surrounding being uneducated about the creation of these medications.
Aside from that critical point, if the organization orchestrating your protocol and providing you access to your testosterone therapy medicine is of any legitimacy, they should be able to answer the following questions:
- Where is your bricks and mortar location? (A reputable organization would typically have an established, functioning, active practice where they provide similar services)
- What is the name of the pharmacy you’ll be sending the medication through? (Here the patient can do additional research on that organization to make sure there were no issues: deactivations, contaminations, grade declines, etc.)
- What is the name of the prescribing physician?
- What are the associated DEA numbers? (Prescribing doctor and related pharmacies)
- If there are any problems with my protocol or its incorporated medications, whom in your organization would I be able to speak with?
- Is the medication incorporated in your protocol “Brand” or “compounded”?
If the institute you’ve decided to go with can answer all of these questions to your satisfaction, there is a much higher probability that the medication sent via this organization is coming from a reputable source. Of course, if the chosen clinic can provide patients “brand” medication over “compounded” medication, it is a safe, sure way to be confident that the medication is of 100% legitimacy. Again, packaging, labeling and all associated documentation can be easily doctored up in this day and age so consumers must still use discernment and vigilance. Retrospectively, it is important for the consumer to recognize that there is typically a significant cost difference between compounded medication and Brand medication, with the latter being the more vastly expensive.
It is needed to clarify that Brand medication is not necessarily better or “more potent” than compounded medication. In fact, sometimes it can be the opposite. That all depends, however, on the quality based conditions in which the medication is prepared under, or lack thereof. This is why getting information on the specific pharmacies used to create the medication that is prescribed is equally as important as knowing the organization that is orchestrating your program and protocol.
Testosterone Regeneration Therapy with AAI
The patients of AAI Rejuvenation Clinic know that there is an actual standing structure we practice out of. We have a physical location where we see and treat patients for a variety of hormone related ailments or maladies for which we provide treatments and regimens to help them. We include an impressive resume of additional anti-aging and body optimizing treatments delineated in our product page.
That being said, and as testosterone therapy becomes more accepted and better understood as a necessity and not a cosmetic, men are trying to do their best to ensure they are getting the biggest bang for their buck while guaranteeing their health is never put on the line.
Legally, the patient requirement to test for new blood work is no more than once every 12 months. However, because with our organization you are dealing with an actual physician who reviews and bases a program on your file details, you will be encouraged to do additional blood testing. Again, it is not a requirement but, the patient that is truthfully interested in therapy to better his health and future usually follows the doctor’s advice on repeat blood work. Also, these tests are based on the individual’s response to therapy. Some people need more monitoring than others. That is what we help you determine. If the doctor asks you for more blood work, it’s ultimately for your own overall wellbeing.
- There are also more experienced patients who have been on testosterone therapy for much longer whom know their bodies and understand their reactions to treatment.
This is where AAI is special. We want to help patients by allowing them to be a part of the protocol development. Our physician works alongside you to ensure you are getting the most efficient program based on your fitness and health goals in addition to your individual file characteristics.
The point we try to focus on is ensuring our patients feel like they have some control in the process while assuring the most is obtained from the therapy. Above and beyond is the requirement to best secure keeping away unwanted side effects. That is how we do Testosterone replacement therapy in this organization.
The Best Testosterone Enhancement Regimen Available
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, our specialized hormone replacement physicians, and doctors, under the instruction and direction of Dr. Gordon Crozier, structure individualized testosterone replacement protocols designed to work with your physiology specifically. No two bodies are the same, so we should not expect that the same cookie-cutter protocol will be a one-size-fits-all scenario for every testosterone replacement therapy participant. If you did not obtain your Testosterone therapy through AAI, there might be many reasons why your selected testosterone enhancement regimen may not be providing you the results that you expected and were hopeful for. In these cases, there are countless possibilities as to why you are not feeling it anymore as you did when you first started your protocol.
There are different brands of Testosterone, with different purity levels. You want to be aware of the fact that most times that you are issued medication by unregulated sources, the medication is compounded at a local compounding pharmacy. Of course, there is nothing wrong with compounding pharmacies. North America, USA has some of the most prestigious, modern, sophisticated and technologically advanced compounding pharmacies in the world. However, there are the other places. If the compounding pharmacy you are getting your medication from isn’t regulated by the highest quality standards, as structured by our country’s Food and Drug Administration, what is to be expected of the medication produced there?
The Importance of Supplemental Pharmaceuticals During TRT
It is a very sad reality but, the great majority of men experiencing issues of low testosterone that are being treated by their general care practitioners, and in some cases, by an endocrinologist, find that their delineated, cookie-cutter protocol does not work anymore. This is usually because it did not consist of the necessary supplementations required to ensure that the benefits of testosterone therapy are given the opportunity to arise and, more importantly, to keep unwanted, health-hindering side effects at bay.
Whether you are on:
- testosterone pellets (inserted into the subcutaneous regions of your skin)
- testosterone creams (usually applied daily and rubbed into specific designated areas of the body to maximize its already minimal absorption rate)
- testosterone patches (similar to a smoker’s patch, designated to a shoulder or inner thigh region, with possible signs of skin irritation at application area)
- injectable Testosterone therapy (usually injected 1x weekly – intramuscularly),
… your body is dealing with you artificially manipulating your testosterone production. Many physiological responses take place, and stop taking place, when testosterone is administered. This is another reason having an expert on testosterone at hand is of paramount importance for patients wanting to maximize their results.
Understand, when you are controlling the flux of your testosterone levels, that type of testosterone enhancement regimen interferes with your body’s need to produce any of its own testosterone. When your brain scans and checks your body in its attempt to regulate your hormonal secretion as needed throughout the day and it detects that testosterone levels are nice and elevated resulting from an effective testosterone treatment, its own natural production ceases in fabrication. It does not continue generating more testosterone once it understands that levels are higher than it would have normally generated for you throughout the duration of that day. This physiological change in production stops the functionality of certain important endocrine glands, including the testicles. Extended periods of lack of functionality and production, due to artificially maintaining and regulating your testosterone levels, will eventually cause atrophy of those glands and prolonged misuse of these organs can cause permanent damage and irreversible side effects and unwanted conditions.
A personalized and individualized testosterone enhancement protocol, organized by the age management and testosterone therapy specialized physicians at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, comes with an array of supporting nutraceuticals. These nutraceuticals help support the efforts of your testosterone boosting therapy, as well as help keep unwanted fluxes in estrogen and other hormones at bay. It also assistS in ensuring your body is absorbing and utilizing the compounds to help specifically focus on increasing your free testosterone. This promotes the protein synthesis hoped for and expected by this life transforming therapy and program, all while regulating to keep the cliché, quality of life deteriorating side affects far away and out of sight.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can begin to organize and structure a file for you. Fill out our Medical History form for one of our educated Wellness Advisors to contact you and go over quotes and specifications, so you have the exact information necessary to aid you in making the most important and life optimizing decision of your life.