On behalf of the Team
AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we thank you!
The clinical and support staff at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic is composed of individuals who have extensive training, experience, and expertise. We strive to treat each patient with dignity and professionalism.
AAI Rejuvenation Clinic is dedicated to giving our patients the best care possible when implementing and carrying out their wellness regimen. AAI Rejuvenation Clinic is geared toward balancing hormones by combining physician expertise, quality pharmaceutical products, and nutritional support. We do not dispense medications; instead, we utilize specialty pharmacies and nutraceutical companies that ship products directly to our patients according to their individualized protocols. The focus of our entire team is improving the health and lifestyle of our patients. Additionally, we are committed to providing the most competitive pricing in the industry while delivering the highest quality patient care. We encourage you to reach out to discuss joining the AAI Rejuvenation Clinic family and building a relationship to achieve a healthier you. Your best you!
Review the information contained on our website. Feel free to contact one of our Wellness Advisers to discuss any additional questions regarding testosterone, growth hormone, and sermorelin therapies and whether they are right for you. If you have already decided to revolutionize the quality of your life and are committed to investing in one of the therapies or services we offer, you are just a few steps away.
Why AAI Rejuvenation Clinic
- You are assigned a Wellness Advisor that can be reached 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM. This service is available at no additional cost to allow us to answer any questions you might have regarding your therapy, product storage, administration, or anything else outside of normal clinic hours. We are available when you need answers most.
- Our network of physicians covers the entire continental USA. We will use your zip code to locate nearby testing centers and then schedule an appointment at your most convenient time. The blood work results will be available in 24 hours.
- Medications will be shipped overnight to your home or office in discreet packaging.
- You can do your follow-up labs from home if that is more convenient. We offer mouth swab- and blood spot-based at-home kits that are virtually pain-free.
- If you do your lab work through AAI, you will have your results in 24 hours. You can learn about progress or qualification right away.
- We offer an exclusive V.I.P. program to patients that give 50% off blood work year-round, free overnight shipping, free amino acids with therapy refills, a free 30-minute consultation with a prescribing physician, $10 off nutraceuticals, free needles with over, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
About HGH Therapy!
- WHAT WILL HGH THERAPY DO FOR ME?
What is the big deal with HGH therapy? Why is there so much secrecy? The answer is simple: it is life-transforming and works! Click here to learn details about how hGH can change your life.
- HOW DOES HGH WORK?
GH plays a key role in almost every aspect of your organic makeup. Therefore, healthy GH levels can manifest positively in almost every aspect of your life and existence.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM HGH INJECTIONS THERAPY?
You have heard that it’s the fountain of youth and that it can turn back the hand of times, but what does hGH really do in your body to help you achieve any level of regeneration? Click here to find out.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A 6-MONTH CYCLE?
A lot of people want to know what hGH is going to do for them today, right now. We live in a time of impatience, and AAI caters to that need. We understand that you want to feel your best NOW.
- WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF LOW HGH?
One of the main problems with hormone problems is that they sneak up on you. Many people do not know that their hormone levels are changing until there is unequivocal evidence. Learn what to look out for by clicking here.
- WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF LOW HGH?
We all want to do everything in our power to remain as healthy and normal as we possibly can, for as long as we possibly can. Click here to learn about the preventative measures you can take to keep yourself “youthful” for as long as possible.
- WHAT ARE THE RISK OF LOW HGH IN MEN?
The risks of low HGH differ significantly in men and women. It is imperative that men understand these differences to safeguard their quality of life.
- WHAT ARE THE RISK OF LOW HGH IN WOMEN?
Low growth hormone presents with symptoms of the dreadful disease called “aging”. Aside from unwanted physical manifestations, women suffer significantly from its decline. Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Sermorelin Therapy!
- WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
Sermorelin, simply put, is a GH secretagogue. It is a bio-identical hormone that was recently genetically engineered to stimulate natural GH secretion. Click here to learn why this is so advantageous.
- WHAT ARE SERMORELIN PEPTIDES AND GHRP?
Sermorelin was compounded on its own at first, but it was relatively ineffective. Learn how peptides and the addition of the GHRPs make sermorelin a useful therapy.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SERMORELIN?
Sermorelin is basically a GH therapy. It is the same as hGH, except that sermorelin works by stimulating the natural release of endogenous GH rather than by introducing endogenous HGH into the bloodstream. Learn more here.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SERMORELIN?
Sermorelin has the potential to supersede HGH therapy. This is because it is better received by the body since it promotes the release of endogenous GH in its normal pulsatile manner.
- WHAT IS SERMORELIN GHRP2?
The introduction of GHRPs to sermorelin therapy revolutionized this form of GH treatment. A patient with a well-functioning pituitary gland can expect comparable results to an HGH therapy.
- WHAT IS SERMORELIN GHRP6?
There are differences between the different GHRPs, so different users will require a different GHRP according to their desired goals. Click here to learn specifically about GHRP6.
- WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF SERMORELIN?
All medications have the potential to cause side effects. It is important to read all available information regarding the medications we want to introduce into our bodies. It is important to not just read the information that entices us.
- WHAT IS IPAMORELIN?
In an ever-evolving world where today’s miracle is tomorrow’s lost memory, Ipamorelin is proving to be the successor of all secretagogues. Click here to learn why this may be the next big thing!
Frequently Asked Questions
About TESTOSTERONE Therapy!
- WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is a hormone that is instrumental for sexual reproduction and development in men. Click here to learn how vital it is.
- WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TESTOSTERONE THERAPY?
The sole purpose of participating in testosterone therapy is to return your hormone levels back to the elevated numbers of your youth. Once there, your body responds to those higher numbers. Click to learn more.
- LEARN WHY TESTOSTERONE NEEDS SUPPORTING MEDICATIONS.
If your physician prescribed you testosterone without any additional prescriptions, you should click here before you are on that program for too long.
- WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE?
Low testosterone can affect your organs, heart, mind, and emotions. Click to understand why low testosterone can be dangerous.
- WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF LOW TESTOSTERONE?
Many of our clients have a number of questions related to low testosterone. Are there environmental risk factors? Can we do anything to prevent the decline in testosterone levels? Are there certain foods, beverages, or activities that should be introduced to help maintain healthy levels?
- WHAT ARE THE RISK OF LOW TESTOSTERONE IN MEN?
Low testosterone is not only about not being able to perform in the bedroom. Depending on how low your levels get, low testosterone levels can even bring on cardiac arrest or suicide.
- WHAT ARE THE RISK OF LOW TESTOSTERONE IN WOMEN?
Although many of us only associate men with testosterone, women with low testosterone levels suffer immensely, and often quietly. Learn more here to help yourself.
- WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is more necessary than almost everyone thinks. Aside from being irritable, tired, inactive, and slow, prolonged periods of low levels can manifest in a number of ways.
Your information is safe with us!
Website Privacy Policies