Anavar: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Pros and Cons of Anavar
Anavar has been around since 1964. It was bought out by Pfizer in 2003. Since then, it has seen a popular reemergence and has been termed the “safest” steroid available. Unfortunately, this is dangerous and brings confusion to the masses whom misleadingly supplement with this compound.
We have been receiving many requests for Anavar from patients that have shopped around with other local clinics. Sadly, clinics that, despite the consequential ramifications, opt to sell this controlled substance to their patients. Moreover, they do it under the guise of providing medical treatment, when in fact, this is one of the reasons it was once illegal: there is no real medicinal purpose for Anavar.
- Anavar is an anabolic steroid.
- Anavar is not a bio-identical hormone, as is testosterone.
- Anavar has very little androgenic (testosterone Injections) properties. This is the reason it does not aromatize. Only androgens aromatize.
- Initially, Anavar was produced to assist patients with lipodystrophy (excessive muscle loss, usually as a result of AIDS).
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
First the Good
- Because there is no conversion to estrogen with Anavar, blockers nor inhibitors are needed for its use. Estrogen conversion manifest most of the visible side effects men fear from a testosterone therapy program: mood swings, libido loss, water retention, weight gain, etc.
- Anavar increases anabolism significantly. This allows the muscle to absorb a lot more protein. Being in anabolic state intensifies the muscle building process. Strong, dense muscles develop and are longer lasting than when developed on other steroids.
- Because Anavar has almost no androgenic properties, it does not cause a swift shutdown of HPTA (the process that invites endogenous low testosterone production)
- Muscles developed with the aid of Anavar administration are sharper and more cut.
- Studies have shown Anavar to diminish visceral (stomach area) fat with only moderate exercise. Most impressively, even after discontinuing usage, the subjects kept off the fat. Of course, they were still exercising and minding their caloric intake.
- Anavar can lubricate joints and assist with joint related pain.
- Want to know the truth behind why Anavar is considered the “safest” or “most mild” anabolic steroid available? In its pharmaceutical form, Anavar comes in 2.5 mg tablets. At that therapeutic dose, even a child could take it without systemic repercussions. There is basically no negative impact on the liver, even if taken on a daily basis.
- To build significant muscle on Anavar alone, at least 50 mg a day would be needed. At these quantities, arduous taxing of the liver is intense and inevitable.
- Anavar is a seventeen alpha alkylated. This means it is structured to prevent a breakdown in the liver. This makes the effects of the drug much greater but puts an unimaginably damaging strain on the liver.
- The required dosage for effective muscle “building” is what makes legitimate medical claims of Anavar’s “mildness” a myth.
- In a nutshell: With Anavar, what makes it safe, makes it not very effective, and once it becomes effective, it is not very safe.
- 2.5 mg is the pharmaceutical dosage this brand medication comes in. Patients should be wary of 20 mg to 50 mg tablets. Those are only made through UG laboratories. Patients should require their medication come labeled with their name, the prescribing physician’s name and the providing Laboratories information, including DEA number. This info should be followed up with some quick research on the involved laboratory.
- Unless you are suffering from acute muscle wasting, there is no medicinal purpose for taking Anavar.
- Anavar is actually pretty amazing stuff “if you are a bodybuilder willing to administer illegal substances.” It does have the ability to increase strength significantly in a short period of time. However, at the dosages required for effective muscle building, the liver finds itself under constant attack. This program can only be used as a kick-start program.
- Patients prescribed Anavar under the guise of it being a health supplement should consider very carefully the integrity of the organization they are working with.
- A “real” Anavar program should not surpass 4 to 6 weeks. Anything beyond that, especially at dosages beyond the 20mg mark, will have impacting effects on the liver.
Real Testosterone Therapy
In conclusion, Anavar, if abused, is actually the real deal. It then works well to strengthen muscles and build rigid, strong tissue. It might even assist with the loss of stubborn belly fat. Unfortunately, 1) the dosage needed makes it unimaginably toxic to the liver and 2) there is no actual medical use for it and cannot be taken for very long at all. For this reason, unless you are a bodybuilder willing to trade in your future health for accelerated, temporary gains now, Anavar should never be on your radar.
If you are looking for a supplement to take to maximize your masculine efficiency while ensuring a health-enjoying, long, quality life in the future, consider learning more about a bio-identical Testosterone replacement protocol.
Again, if you are considering bettering your health, changing your physique, improving your sex life and libido, consider a bio-identical testosterone replacement program. We can provide you the same type of testosterone your body produces. Of course, there is still the potential for side effects but, because it is bio-identical, your body is more receptive to it and you can continue therapy safely for many years. Most importantly, our doctors are experts in the art of Testosterone replacement therapy. We make sure our patients have all the required counterparts to their therapy to ensure better keeping unwanted side effects out of the picture.
A properly administered testosterone injection program can reignite the fire you have lost. It may sound intense, but the results of revitalizing the male body are unparalleled and near impossible to denote. It is simply a reawakening of life; a happier, more efficient life.
Testosterone Therapy Information
- What Is Testosterone?
- Testosterone Therapy Info
- Testosterone Injections
- symptoms of Low Testosterone
- causes of Low Testosterone
- Low Testosterone in Men
- Low Testosterone in Women
- Low Testosterone
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Patches
- Testosterone Gels
- Testosterone Boosters
- Side Effects of Testosterone