What are The Benefits of Ipamorelin Secretagogue
The Benefits of Ipamorelin
Benefits of Ipamorelin is considered to be a secretagogue, which means that it plays a role in energy homeostasis. It promotes the natural secretion of GH into the bloodstream. It is also considered to be an agonist. This means that it contains the ability to bind certain receptors of a cell and induce a cellular response.
Mainly, Benefits of Ipamorelin’s method of functionality operates through BOTH the brain and liver, which is what makes it a significantly exciting new entry in the world of age prevention and youth recovery.
Relative to how it works in the brain, scientific studies utilizing animal test subjects have shown that its functionality causes a stimulation of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is a pear-shaped gland that is located at the bottom of the hypothalamus at the base of the brain. The primary operation of this gland is to regulate and control most endocrine system-related processes. This includes but is not limited to:
- Growth and metabolism
- Pain relief
- Temperature regulation
In the case of the liver, a related scientific study using the same test subjects was able to determine that Ipamorelin’s overall functionality promotes a significant boost in the production of IGF-1.
So, let’s compare some basic GH therapies and their functional cycle to understand the differences.
- Growth Hormone – Growth Hormone, as it’s released by the body, must flow through our system until it reaches the liver where it is metabolized and converted into IGF-1. From there it’s programmed to be delivered to whatever corresponding growth factor tissue(s) in the body that need repair and regeneration.
- HGH – Human Growth Hormone is a bio-identical hormone that is administered via injection to enter the bloodstream. As a result, it is carried to its central operative location, the liver, so it can be converted into IGF-1. From there it’s programmed to be delivered to whatever corresponding growth factor tissue(s) in the body that need repair and regeneration.
- Sermorelin – Sermorelin is the original secretagogue formed of the initial 29 amino acids in the chain that constitutes GH. Its function is to induce an overproduction of the patient’s own Growth Hormone. The secreted Growth Hormone will flow through our system until it reaches the liver where it is metabolized and converted into IGF-1. From there it’s programmed to be delivered to whatever corresponding growth factor tissue(s) in the body that need repair and regeneration.
- Ipamorelin – Ipamorelin, like Sermorelin, is a secretagogue that stimulates the production of GH in the pituitary and hypothalamus, which also needs to travel through the patients’ system until it reaches the liver to be converted into IGF-1 for all the same purposes. The difference with Ipamorelin is that it also stimulates the liver to work optimally, which invariably helps to very effectively produce more IGF-1.
The combination of the processes regarding secretions from the pituitary gland and the liver has exhibited a capacity to produce a heightened measure of systems related to growth and repair throughout the body.
Though it is turning out that Ipamorelin may be one of the best alternatives available to hGH therapy, as it not only promotes the extra production of the subjects own GH and, additionally, helps to stimulate the liver to produce greater amounts of IGF-1 in the process, but it’s also understood to not influence certain bodily processes to happen, unlike other secretagogues that have been shown to function in a similar capacity.
One very important point for patients participating in other secretagogue therapies is that it has been determined that it does not promote an increased production of the enzyme ghrelin. Keep in mind that the secretion of ghrelin is mainly just a means to stimulate hunger. However, Benefits of Ipamorelin has been determined to not cause this increase due to its ability to bind to major control points of gastric, appetite, and growth motility.
Another very significant positive difference is that Benefits of Ipamorelin does not display a capacity to significantly boost levels of cortisol. Patients on different types of secretagogue therapies have reported jitters, cold sweats or nervousness and this is due to those other therapy’s overall impact on cortisol levels. Because Benefits of Ipamorelin does not affect the body in this way, patients are able to better benefit from just the positive aspects of GH therapy, whilst keeping unwanted side effects at bay.
Very conclusively, study after study has shown that benefits of Ipamorelin – specifically, its relationship with the pituitary gland and the liver – could hypothetically be enabled to be linked to a host of elevated processes. Some of these processes include:
- A strengthening of joints and connective tissue
- An increase in bone mass density and strength
- An improved skin tone
- The rejuvenation of joints
- An elevated process in which adipose tissue (also known as body fat) can be broken down.
In conclusion, certain studies have determined that due to the inherent nature of these particular benefits, it is thought that it could play a crucial role in the overall slowing down of test subject’s aging process.
Special at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic
The specialty pharmacies we are associated with allow us to offer our patients the convenience of being prescribed medication that does not need to be refrigerated. Sermorelin injection is a medication that needs to be administered every day and, depending on the protocol, sometimes several times a day. This can be complicated for our typical patient, who is always on the go. Our Sermorelin and combination Sermorelin/Ipamorelin product need no refrigeration, ever.
- Specifically, the Sermorelin/Ipamorelin travel-pens are special in that they provide an entire month’s worth of medication that never has to be refrigerated. Convenient and extremely cost effective.
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.