Roasted Pepper Avocado Soup and The Benefits of Cholesterol and Testosterone
Roasted Pepper Avocado Soup, This Creamy avocado dish, and slow-cooked peppers make a delicious combination in this rich, velvety soup. Serve it right out of the slow cooker or refrigerate and serve cold. Avocados contain monounsaturated fats (MUFA), raising the HDL (good) cholesterol level.
Good cholesterol is vital for testosterone production, so you instantly feel a “testosterone rush” after feasting on a serving of avocado. Turmeric is also potent, and as I have mentioned in this article, inflammation can negatively affect the Leydig cell functioning in the testes and reduce the production of testosterone. But by lowering inflammation, turmeric can help increase testosterone production.
Nutritional Bonus for the roasted pepper avocado soup:
Bell peppers are among the best sources of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin with immune-boosting and antioxidant effects.
- 445min DURATION
- 420min COOK TIME
- 25min PREP TIME
- 5 SERVINGS
Ingredients for roasted pepper avocado soup
- 1 tbsp safflower oil divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- Four poblano chile peppers, seeded and quartered
- Two yellow bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- Four cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- One avocado, pitted, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 3 cups skim milk
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- One large lime, cut into wedges
- One poblano chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- One tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high, heat 1 tsp oil. Add onion and cook until very browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
- Add four poblano peppers, bell peppers, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and 2 tsp oil to the slow cooker. Stir well, cover, and cook on low for 7 hours (or on high for 3 1/2 hours).
- Transfer pepper mixture to a blender along with avocado; puree until smooth. (Remove the plastic lid in the cover and cover the top with a kitchen towel to allow steam to escape.) Return to slow cooker and stir in milk and salt. (If necessary, cover and cook on high for 15 minutes more to reheat.)
- In a small bowl, combine relish ingredients. Divide soup among serving bowls and top with relish, sour cream, and lime wedges.
- Serving Size: 1 cup soup, 1/3 cup topping, 2 tbsp sour cream
- Calories: 281
- Carbohydrate Content: 34 g
- Cholesterol Content: 19 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 458 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
Testosterone Injections are the most common treatment for men going through andropause. This therapy may provide help and relief from the symptoms and help improve the quality of life in many cases—also, lifestyle changes such as increased exercise, stress reduction, and proper nutrition help. Testosterone therapy is available in different forms; ask your doctor. He will help determine which treatment is best for you.
TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS: This treatment involves doses of bioidentical (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, and Testosterone Propionate).
TESTOSTERONE PATCHES: People who wear a piece containing testosterone receive the hormone through the skin. The patches allow a slow, steady release of testosterone into the bloodstream.
TESTOSTERONE GEL: This treatment is also applied directly to the skin, usually on the arms. Because the gel may transfer to other individuals through skin contact, a person must wash the gel from the hands after each application.
TESTOSTERONE CAPSULES: This is yet another option for testosterone replacement. Men with liver disease, poor liver function, severe heart or kidney disease, or too much calcium in their blood should avoid testosterone capsules. Follow-up visits with your doctor will be necessary after the initial treatment begins. At follow-up visits, your doctor will check your response to the treatment and make adjustments if necessary.
**NOTE** The content in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Supporting Hormones health is essential for overall well-being and vitality. By incorporating regular exercise, proper nutrition, adequate sleep, stress management techniques, and IV therapy, you can help maintain optimal testosterone levels and lead a healthy, balanced life. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your lifestyle or starting any new treatments to ensure they suit your needs.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read your program’s positive benefits by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing to ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any adverse side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form, or if you need more information, call us at (866) 224-5698 or (866) AAI-Low-T.
Low Hormone Symptoms
- Sex Drive and Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Memory Loss
- Wounds & Illness
- Muscle Mass
- Sleep Disturbances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Weight Gain