Roasted Pepper Avocado Soup, Help Boost Testosterone
Roasted Pepper Avocado Soup and
The Benefits of Cholesterol and Testosterone
Roasted Pepper Avocado Soup, This Creamy avocado dish, and slow-cooked peppers make a delicious combination in this rich, velvety soup. Serve it right out of the slow cooker or refrigerate and serve cold.
Avocados contain a right amount of monounsaturated fats (MUFA) which in turn raises the level of HDL (good) cholesterol. Good cholesterol is vital for the production of testosterone, which is why you instantly feel a “testosterone rush” after feasting on a serving of avocado. Turmeric is also potent, and as I have mentioned in this article, inflammation can negatively affect the Leydig cell functioning in the testes and reduce the production of testosterone. But by lowering inflammation in the body, turmeric can help increase testosterone production in the body.
Nutritional Bonus for the roasted pepper avocado soup: Bell peppers are among the best sources of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin with immune-boosting and antioxidant effects.
- COOK TIME
- PREP TIME
- 5 SERVINGS
Ingredients for roasted pepper avocado soup
- 1 tbsp safflower oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- 4 poblano chile peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cups skim milk
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
- 1 poblano chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high, heat 1 tsp oil. Add onion and cook until very browned about 8 minutes. Transfer to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
- To slow cooker, add 4 poblano peppers, bell peppers, garlic, chili powder, cumin and remaining 2 tsp oil. Stir well, cover and cook on low for 7 hours (or on high for 3 1/2 hours).
- Transfer pepper mixture to a blender along with avocado; puree until smooth. (Remove plastic lid in cover and cover the top with a kitchen towel to allow steam to escape.) Return to slow cooker and stir in milk and salt. (If necessary, cover and cook on high for 15 minutes more to reheat.)
- In a small bowl, combine relish ingredients. Divide soup among serving bowls and top with relish, sour cream, and lime wedges.
- Serving Size: 1 cup soup, 1/3 cup topping, 2 tbsp sour cream
- Calories: 281
- Carbohydrate Content: 34 g
- Cholesterol Content: 19 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 458 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
Testosterone Injections is the most common treatment for men going through andropause. This therapy may provide help and relief from the symptoms and help improve the quality of life in many cases, also lifestyle changes such as increased exercise, stress reduction, and proper nutrition also help.
Testosterone therapy is available in different forms, ask your doctor he will help determine which treatment is best for you.
TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS: This treatment involves doses of bioidentical (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, and Testosterone Propionate).
TESTOSTERONE PATCHES: People who wear a piece containing testosterone receive the hormone through the skin. The patches allow a slow, steady release of testosterone into the bloodstream.
TESTOSTERONE GEL: This treatment is also applied directly to the skin, usually on the arms. Because the gel may transfer to other individuals through skin contact, a person must take care to wash the gel from the hands after each application.
TESTOSTERONE CAPSULES: This is yet another option for testosterone replacement. Men with liver disease, poor liver function, severe heart or kidney disease, or too much calcium in their blood should avoid testosterone capsules.
Follow-up visits with your doctor will be necessary after the initial treatment begins. At follow-up visits, your doctor will check your response to the treatment and make adjustments, if necessary.