Nootropics: Brain Enhancement
Nootropics are a new class of cognition-enhancing supplements and nutraceuticals that, thought if consumed in the correct and adequate combinations, can exploit the consumer’s innermost functional brain capacities.
The aspirations are to illuminate the brain sufficiently enough to use a greater percentage of its overall capability. Humans are known to be able to use only about 10% of their brains. In the case of knowledgeable individuals, they may be able to access an extra percent or two. However, the potentiality of utilizing 100% of the brain’s capacity is nothing more than fictional science at this point in humanity and biomedical science.
Nootropics bring us the idea of an exciting horizon. A tomorrow in which our accelerated capacities to complete virtually any task or obligation put before us with ease, agility, and minimal cognitive effort will save us time, exertion, and even energy output. We live in an era where we truly, finally understand the power of knowledge and, with the inception of the Internet, its easy access, and how it has deep-rooted itself in the fabric of our culture and modern society, it is becoming more and more evident that smart is the way to go. “Nerds” are celebrated, not picked on.
We understand the power of the cultivated, educated, and trained brain. Below is a list of some of the more popular Nootropics being looked at for the ability to maximize our cognitive efforts.
These Nootropics have already been proven to be effective and, in one way or another, able to optimize brain function beyond the consumer’s natural biological competencies. But what exactly are we expecting the Nootropics to do for us? What should we look for if there was a medication capable of hyper-maximizing our brain output?
The perfect Nootropics would:
- Enhance our short-term memory – the ability to hold a small amount of information in the mind in an active state (usually in seconds).
- Enhance long-term memory – Ability to retain information indefinitely.
- Maximize our problem-solving skills.
- Hyper-increase our reading abilities and comprehension levels.
- Heighten our perceptual understanding.
- Intensify our accuracy of preconception.
- Sharpen our linguistic ability and language manipulation.
- Sharpen our understanding and perceptual abilities, enhancing our skills and overall results when playing sports or games.
- Open our minds to more and typically abstract experiences.
- Intensify our curiosity and need for information.
- Enhance our social skills and abilities to psyche-connect.
- Deepen our abilities of meditation and looking “within.”
- Exacerbate and exploit our imagination and abilities to be creative and inventive and to come up with unique ideas.
We are still far from concocting an agent capable of producing results that reflect popular science fiction stories such as Limitless or Lucy. Regardless, our expert physicians dabble in mind enhancement at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic and invite you to contact us with questions or comments. The quality of life is not only about feeling great. It’s about being great.
**NOTE** The content in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Supporting Hormones health is essential for overall well-being and vitality. By incorporating regular exercise, proper nutrition, adequate sleep, stress management techniques, and IV therapy, you can help maintain optimal testosterone levels and lead a healthy, balanced life. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your lifestyle or starting any new treatments to ensure they suit your needs.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read your program’s positive benefits by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing to ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any adverse side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form, or if you need more information, call us at (866) 224-5698 or (866) AAI-Low-T.
Low Hormone Symptoms
- Sex Drive and Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Memory Loss
- Wounds & Illness
- Muscle Mass
- Sleep Disturbances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Weight Gain