Hormone Therapy Facts and Real Truths about HRT
Ready to learn something new? Below are some interesting Hormone Therapy Facts. Many people are now looking for real HRT info. We love to educate and help anyone who comes to our clinic and organization. Whether you want to become a member and patient or the stars aligned so you’d cross our paths, you’ll always learn something new with us. It’s our goal!
We are finally turning a corner, eventually coming from behind the guise of the false, taboo veil tossed over the practice of hormone replenishment and body optimizing. You can live longer, healthier, and significantly better quality of life…. If you learn the truth.
- Remember, HGH therapy will produce faster results than Sermorelin therapy in most cases.
- Optimal IGF-1 levels needed to produce results expected from an hGH protocol must reach levels of around 360 ng/ml
- IGF-1 levels are much better manipulated with hGH therapy when compared to Sermorelin therapy.
- Sermorelin’s efficiency is dependent on the patient’s pituitary health and function.
- A person with a well-functioning pituitary can ‘eventually’ expect comparable results to a person on just hGH therapy.
- Sermorelin is self-regulating. You can’t do too much of it. Whatever your body doesn’t use, it eliminates. This adds to the safety of this medication.
- The body is more ‘receptive’ to Sermorelin therapy because of the natural pulsating release from the pituitary it promotes, which the body is accustomed to and welcomes. This helps with ensuring to minimize side effects from therapy.
A quick analogy: If you had to get to NY from here and could take a Kia or a Ferrari, which would you take? They both will contact you about your goal/destination. But which one will get you there faster? Well, hGH is the Ferrari, and Sermorelin is the Kia. They will produce the same results, but hGH will make them more quickly.
(not safer… but faster) Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Therapy Facts:
- The longest ester is Cypionate (7-day half-life)
- The second longest is Enanthate (5-day half-life)
- Last is Propionate (1.5-day half-life)
- The longer the medication stays in your body, the higher the potential for side effects. For this reason, Propionate is the better of the testosterones EXCEPT that because of its short ester and molecular structure; it must be injected several times weekly, and…. it hurts (this is the reason its usually prescribed in combination with another ester)
- “supporting” nutraceuticals is to “prevent any unwanted side effects while on therapy.”
- The point of “Post Cycle Therapy” is to reactivate your LH and FSH (Signals from the brain to the testes) to restart the natural production of sperm and testosterone. Also, patients should be prescribed medications to flush out any residual estrogen left over after therapy during this period.
- There are some correlations between testosterone therapy and the prostate. It is not conclusive or definitive, as determined by any scientific study that testosterone therapy has a direct, negative impact on the prostate. However, it is the current medical consensus and, as such, must be significantly catered to and observed.
- AAI Rejuvenation clinic will ensure proper testing of the patient’s prostate and other testosterone-sensitive tissues through our physician-organized blood exams. This test can even be done in the privacy of a patient’s home, pain-free.
- AAI Prostate test is not invasive at all.
- Testosterone is one of the most powerful antioxidants for a man’s heart
- Low t levels and a decrease in cardiac function, health, and output are directly correlated.
- Issues of a heart attack due to testosterone therapy are mostly connected to the fact that testosterone increases your red blood count. It thickens the patient’s blood over time.
- AAI clinics can easily assist patients who’re blood has gotten thick from using testosterone therapy to eliminate that side effect, so they may safely and consciously continue their testosterone health regimen.
Other Hormone Therapy facts:
- Patients should be aware that all therapy benefits are based on a minimum of 6 months of therapy. Patients should remember that they did not get to where they are, so they will not get where they want to be overnight.
- Once hormone levels reach healthy, youthful levels, the patient must be disciplined with their regimen to ‘maintain’ those levels optimal. Only after maintaining those levels elevated for a continual period does the body eventually respond to them, promoting all the curative actions, regeneration, and betterment patients want and expect from these therapies.
- Therapies may also be shipped to their place of business. Let them know their meds are sent in discreet FedEx or UPS packages.
Please feel welcome to contact us anytime with any questions or comments. We’d love to discuss your opinions. This is a place of education before a place of business. These hormone therapy facts are just the tip of the iceberg regarding the unique information we can help supply you. You don’t have to wait to contact us until you have decided to move forward with therapy. Contact us to pick our brains… go back and forth relative to “facts” about what these therapies and programs can do for you as an individual, with your specific issues and problems.
**NOTE** The content in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Supporting Hormones health is essential for overall well-being and vitality. By incorporating regular exercise, proper nutrition, adequate sleep, stress management techniques, and IV therapy, you can help maintain optimal testosterone levels and lead a healthy, balanced life. Always consult a healthcare professional before making significant changes to your lifestyle or starting any new treatments to ensure they suit your needs.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we advise anyone to think seriously about beginning Hormone treatment if there is no medical need for it. However, we will take every precaution to ensure that you read your program’s positive benefits by providing the latest at-home hormonal mouth-swab testing to ensure we are continually monitoring your progress and aware of any adverse side effects. Fill out the Medical History Form, or if you need more information, call us at (866) 224-5698 or (866) AAI-Low-T.
Low Hormone Symptoms
- Sex Drive and Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Memory Loss
- Wounds & Illness
- Muscle Mass
- Sleep Disturbances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Weight Gain