Replenishing Spinal Gelatin (nucleus pulposus) with AAI Rejuvenation Clinic.
Lets talk about the potentiality of replenishing spinal gelatin, more properly known as the nucleus pulposus. There have literally been several hundred peer reviewed research articles on how Human Growth Hormone works to regenerate all cells, tissues and organs in the human body. The process is a very elegant one which gives rise to a much greater understanding of how the human body heals itself after injuries.Click here to fill out our Medical History Form to be contacted within the next 24 business hours or call us at (844) GET – HRT1]]>
- In general this is how the HGH system of bodily healing and repair works.
- If a person has youthful blood levels of HGH any injury anywhere sends out signals through the biofeedback communication loops to send HGH to the liver were IGF-1 is made.
- IGF-1 signals all the cells, tissues and organs of the body to release its specific Embryonic Tissue Growth Factors (ETGF.)
- The ETGF mobilize to do protein synthesis to the point where the tissues build up until repair is complete.
- Youthful blood levels of HGH equals a speedy regeneration of all types of wounds including rebuilding new discs which have been wounded through herniation of the disc.
- Problematically, it is made of Fibrocartilage.
- Why do we say it is problematic?
- Because, Cartilage has no vascularity and thus no blood supply to quickly bring in the embryonic Mesenchyme Tissue Growth Factor and HGH which does regenerate Cartilage, BUT very slowly.
- First, by heating the affected disc with hot packs for 25 min each day, This gets more blood into the affected area.
- Next we showed folks how repeated soft movement 5 to 6 times a day makes the process of osmosis go much faster.