Sermorelin Peptides GHRP and Benefits of HGH
Sermorelin Peptides GHRP and Benefits of HGH
Sermorelin peptides GHRP and benefits of hGH are undeniable. However, when using injectable exogenous HGH (GH not produced naturally by our body) our bodies go from producing low amounts of GH to essentially producing no GH. The reason this occurs is that the body becomes completely dependent on the exogenous hGH. As incredible as it is to have higher levels of GH in your body, it’s extremely important to cater to the health of your pituitary gland to ensure long-term health and positive results. So how do you get your pituitary gland to start working again? More importantly, how do you get it to work harder and more efficiently for an individual your age or with your particular abnormal pituitary condition? This is a job for Sermorelin peptide GHRP peptides.
- Sermorelin peptides (GHRH) is a bio-identical hormone that has recently been genetically engineered to stimulate the secretion of Growth Hormone releasing hormone from the hypothalamus. GHRH is a peptide that contains the first 29 amino acids of the 191 in GH. It is GHRH that stimulates your pituitary gland to release GH. As we age, hormone production in the pituitary gland declines. It has been proven that HGRH can restore the production levels of the pituitary causing significant elevation of IGF-1.
- – One of the major functions of peptides is to work as hormones because these are a specific type of peptide responsible for carrying signals between cells and glands. These peptides will control blood sugar regulation, sleep, and other body functions. They are created by the liver, intestine, stomach, kidneys and endocrine glands. Common peptides found in hormones include oxytocins, gastrins, bradykinins, human growth hormone and insulin.
- – The brain produces neuropeptides, which you find in neural tissue. They are an extension of your neuro system throughout your body, meaning that they act as regulators and signals in various processes triggered from locations within the brain. One example of neuropeptides would be endorphins.
- – Alkaloids are another type of peptide and they are commonly involved in developing defense mechanisms in small animals, plants, and fungi. Examples of these peptides include dynorphin, panda mini, and ergotamine.
- – When peptides work as antibiotics, they prevent microorganisms from growing within the body. This is an example of using peptides side effects to kill bacteria that cause diseases as antibiotics are commonly used in medicine.
- – The peptide can help support our body. This is because when peptide chains become long enough, it will form proteins, which are used as building blocks of animal and human bodies. Keratin is a perfect example as this protein is in human nails and hair and animal claws, hooves, scales, feathers, and horns. Collagen is another protein created from peptides and is found in bones, tooth enamel, ligaments, and tendons.
- GHRP’s are a small family of peptides acting in the hypophyseal portal system to release Growth Hormone (GH). There are two main forms of GHRP, which will be depicted further below, that are compounded into the Sermorelin Peptides GHRP mixture. The end result, Sermorelin GHRP2 or Sermorelin GHRP6, is an especially potent and effective Growth Hormone inducing agent that can generate comparable results to a typical, yet considerably more costly, hGH therapy protocol.
- Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Peptide-Two (GHRP2) is a synthetic ghrelin analogue. It stimulates the hypothalamus and critically increases the natural production of Growth Hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland, which slowly drops back to baseline levels by the third hour after administration. This more closely replicates the natural pulse of GH in the human body, giving it an advantage over synthetic HGH use
– GHRP-2 (also known as KP 102) is a synthetic hexapeptide Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) which acts on the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland to release growth hormone with a slight stimulatory effect on Prolactin, ACTH, and Cortisol levels.
– GHRP-2 is considered to be a true hGH secretagogue, meaning that it stimulates the body’s own secretion of hGH. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studieshttps://www.aaiclinics.com/treatments/hgh-therapy/what-is-human-growth-hormone/ to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat).
– GHRP2 has demonstrated that it is very effective at stimulating GH production in research test subjects.
– It has a short half-life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes and not longer than 60 minutes after administration.
– GHRP-2 is a 2nd generation GHRP just behind GHRP-6. Compared to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is considered to be much more superior in terms of growth hormone stimulation because over longer periods of time it maintains maximum elevations in Growth Hormone.
– GHRP-2 has shown to increase IGF-1 levels (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1), and even greater results happen when used with Sermorelin Peptides GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone – GHRH). It has a short half-life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes but not longer than 60 minutes. The response of natural physiologic system includes the increase in levels of calcium ion influx alongside with increased release of growth hormones in response to the high-amplitude pulsation from the GHRP-2.
– GHRP-2 and other ghrelin analogues increase the number of somatotropes involved in the GH pulse by inhibiting somatostatin, GHRH increases the pulse amplitude per pituitary cell or somatotrope by other means.
-Unlike ghrelin, GHRP-2 is not lipogenic which means that it does not induce fat storage. Although ghrelin plays a large role in hunger, GHRP-2 as an analog of ghrelin does not increase appetite significantly.
- Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Peptide-Six (GHRP6) is a Growth Hormone (GH) secretagogue. The Peptide GHRP-6 works similarly to GHRP-2, however, it is a Hexapeptide that promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism.
– Researchers discovered that those GH-Releasing Peptides (specifically GHRP-6 & GHRP-2) followed a mode of action, which bound them to and was mediated through receptors different from those for GHRH.
– Researchers discovered that these GH-Releasing Peptides acted synergistically with the natural human Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), which is related to Sermorelin Peptides GHRP, in both laboratory animals and humans to produce large releases of Growth Hormone.
– In the 1980s, the first highly potent GH-Releasing peptide, GHRP-6, was developed. Due to a strong GH release response from the peptide, it became the first member of a class called Growth Hormone Secretagogues.
– GHRP-6 is believed to be acting naturally on both pituitary and hypothalamic sites (Fairhall et al. 1995). In a time-dependent and dose-dependent manner, the primary pituitary cells of rats were demonstrated on.
- Both GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have great benefit and potential. Studies have shown them to be effective in treating age-related GH decline when used in combination with Sermorelin (GHRH).
– GHRP’s when used in equal dosages of GHRH creates a 3-hour pulse of GH that is double the amplitude of 8IU of synthetic GH, resulting in:
a) increased energy
b) improved sleep
c) increased lean body mass
d) decreased body fat
e) increased collagen production and
f) increased healing capability.
These factors not only make it more effective but actually a healthier substitute to Exogenous Growth Hormone.
Overview: Sermorelin Peptides,
Sermorelin GHRP2 & 6 Peptides
Use of Sermorelin usually improves sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood. After 3-6 months of therapy, patients start reporting noticeable or significant body changes, such as the increase in muscle tone and leaner physique. Over time patients will also notice a significant improvement in skin tone and health. Like most peptide hormones, Sermorelin Peptides GHRP usually has a loading period of 3-6 months before full effects are noticed. Once injected, both Sermorelin Peptides GHRP are eliminated very quickly from the body and therefore need to be injected frequently. Its actions are dependent on a chain reaction of biological processes which result in elevated and sustained HGH and growth factors.
When considering Growth Hormone Therapy, personal preference and disposition are always the determining factors. However, Sermorelin Peptides GHRPs is a wonderful option to getting you back your vitality and youth.
Contact us at your earliest convenience so we can give you more information about how HGH therapy and/or Sermorelin therapy can make a difference in your health. We look forward to helping you decide which replacement therapy is best for you. AAI Rejuvenation Clinic’s anti-aging professionals are your resource source to extend your life and get more from it.
Sermorelin Injection – Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (866) 224-5698
WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
- What Is Sermorelin?
- Sermorelin, GHRP’s, Peptides
- Why the Need for Sermorelin?
- The Benefits of Sermorelin
- What to Expect From Therapy
- The Protocol for Sermorelin
- Side Effects