TELOMERES AND HOW TO LENGTHEN THEM
TELOMERES AND HOW TO LENGTHEN and live longer with the help of AAI Rejuvenation Clinic.
Increasing a much longer life span with the help of AAI:
This exciting new area of medical and anti-aging research concerns an aspect of genetics called the Telomeres. These are strands of DNA at the ends of each of your chromosomes. At conception there are at least 15,000 to 35,000 pairs of them linked to the end of each chromosome in your body. As you age, they deteriorate, and the telomeres become shorter and shorter. When there are only about 4,000 pairs of them left, the DNA cannot replicate itself properly and health suffers. At that point, most people die of old age. Researchers observe that anything that keeps the telomeres intact longer and ideally, increases their length will decrease or inhibit aging. This is very exciting news as it gives scientists a way to check how “old” your body is on the inside without surgery. It is relatively easy to count the telomeres from a simple blood sample or even a hair or other tissue sample.
Research is just starting on this topic. However, scientists have found the following, so far:
- HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE: HGH at youthful blood levels is the most significant single factor we have found in allowing and encouraging Telomeres to GROW MUCH LONGER. Perhaps that is the reason that scientists have found HGH the most cellular regenerative agent in the entire world. In experiments with mice over a seven-year period, they doubled the length of their Telomeres and increased life-span by 70%
- TESTOSTERONE is the second most significant factor we have found in growing Telomeres longer.
- Vigorous exercise.In young people, exercise is not helpful. But in those over about age 40 to 50, short periods of vigorous exercise called the “Peak 8” or other types of vigorous exercise is helpful to slow the process of telomere shortening. Exercise probably helps because it can increase oxygenation, circulation, and hydration in an aging body. Unfortunately, vigorous exercise has many problems, such as possibly stressing the joints and tendons, and it is somewhat more difficult for older people to do, especially if they are disabled. However, some exercise is helpful for the telomeres to grow a little longer.
- Selenium supplements.Scientists have found that selenium is extremely important to maintain and grow your telomeres. A form of selenium found in Blue Corn and bone broth may be most helpful. Other forms of selenium are less helpful.
- Reduce oxidant damage.Oxidant damage is one reason for the shortening of the telomeres. This means that anything that can help prevent oxidant damage is helpful to preserve your telomeres. One can take anti-oxidants, particularly anything that increases glutathione is helpful.
- Selenium is required to make glutathione, along with several amino acids. An excellent idea is to eat plenty of sulfur-containing amino acids. These are found in meats, eggs, cooked green vegetables, and few other foods. For more information about this topic, read Glutathione on the web. Much better than taking anti-oxidants, however, is to get rid of the oxidants in the body, which are often mineral oxides. This can be done with a nutritional balancing program, but not with most other nutrition, chelation, herbal, homeopathic or other healing programs.
- Resolve mental and psychological traumas.This way of lengthening the telomeres, or slowing their shortening, is mentioned in a recent book, The Immortality Edge. This book is a research report on telomeres. Many methods can be used to undo traumas and psychological stress that simply wears out the body faster. Nutritional balancing is a powerful bio-energetic method for releasing all types of traumas. It uses a diet, certain supplements, mild exercise, more rest and sleep…But the best way to release stress is TM Meditation technique, which has been proven in peer reviewed medical publications. Do TM for 20 min. morning and night ad you will be helping to make your telomeres longer.
- More rest and sleep. This is also helpful to slow the shortening of the telomeres.
- A nutritional balancing program.A complete nutritional balancing program incorporates all or most of the methods listed above. You must eat more Greens, such as Collared Greens and Kale. OMEGA 3 FISH OIL will make your telomeres longer.
We welcome any questions concerning this topic or anything that sparks a concern strikes a bell with our readers. The intent of AAI is to touch on subjects that are typically abstract and are only very recently being discussed more openly. Subjects that in the few studies that have been conducted on them, are proving to be the key to a new era of medicine.
Please join us for that. Fill out our Medical History From