Durian Fruit: Ever Heard of It?
Durian is a species of fruit that is native to Southeast Asia. Every species of Durian is made up of 5% fat. The glycemic index of this fruit is 44, which happens to be lower than a papaya’s. This is mainly due to the oil slowing down its sugar-burn time.
- • Durian tastes like custard ice-cream.
- • Maximum serving should be no more than 100g a day.
- • Only has about 25g of fat.
- • Sugar propels yellow phytochemicals and rich sulfur into the cell walls to be absorbed.
- • One of the very few fruits with high in B vitamins.
- • 4g of fiber.
- • A special power to heal and cleanse stomach if eaten before any other food.
- • Two types of Durian: Canary yellow and cream.
- • Species known as D 22 has a better flavor and 25% more saturated fats (Palmitic acid) than other types.
- • Durian’s fat content level is 50% Omega– 9 Oleic acid, classified as an “Organoleptic Oil”. It is also found an avocado, olive oil and virtually all tree nuts.
- • Durian has less saturated fat than 1-tablespoon of butter.
Healthy Stomach, Calm Mind
Durian contains high levels of Tryptophan. When consumed on an empty stomach it has a significant boosting effect on serotonin. Tryptophan is an amino acid (bioavailable fruit protein) that helps make a brain neurotransmitter of higher consciousness.
- Tryptophan incites the body’s production of Serotonin, which promotes a calm, content state of mind. The more serotonin a person has in their body, the happier they feel.
- Durian also helps with the production of the hormone Melatonin.
- Serotonin and melatonin are both hormones that manage emotions.
This combination can help relieve:
~ Depressive disorders
- Tyrosine, an amino acid that, on its own, assists with relieving stress and sleeping disorders, is also found in Durian.
- Durian is a nitric oxide (NO) enhancer. It has a phytochemical called Harmaline, a well-documented MAO inhibitor.
combine with some intense, Naturals sugars. This helps fats and minerals to be delivered to your brain instantly. Some reference it comparable to a euphoric rush. Bear in mind, this happens only when eaten on an empty stomach.
- Urine may smell like durian as one detoxifies, similar to asparagus.
Durian contains sulfur, which produces a very strong smell. However, for the same reason, it has impressive detoxifying superpowers. Sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in our body and liver glutathione needs sulfur to become active and detoxify.
- • Yellow lutein for the eyes
- • Smooth fatty substances
- • Divine sweet taste to explore.
- • Properties for better digestion (Thiamin – 61%)
- • Properties to normalize blood sugar levels (Manganese – 39%)
- • Properties to help fight emotional instability (Vitamin B6 – 38%)
- • Properties to help evade and relieve constipation (Fiber – 37%)
- • Protection for future healthy bones (Potassium – 30%)
- • Properties for migraine alleviation (Riboflavin – 29%)
- • Thyroid protecting properties (Copper – 25%)
- • Properties to help promote a healthy pregnancy (Folate – 22%)
- • Properties to help relax muscles and nerves (Magnesium -18%)
- • Properties to help fight the development of anemia (Folate)
- • Properties that Promote healthy gums and teeth (Phosphorous)
- • Vitamins essential to the body. (mainly iron, dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B complex.
Durian Also Has:
- • Properties that lower cholesterol (Omega’s and fatty acids)
- • Blood Detoxification properties (Sulfur)
- • Properties to help build muscles.
- • Properties to help Improve sexual function.
- • Anti-inflammatory properties.
- • Antioxidant Activity.
- • Mosquito repellent potential (Husk)
- • Properties to encourage stronger immune system (antioxidant, vitamin-rich)
- • Better energy promoting properties
- • Properties to Promote healthy skin (Vitamin C – 80%)
- • Properties to help prevent premature aging (antioxidant and vitamin-rich, and detoxifies blood)
- • Natural sleeping pills affect (Promotes release of Serotonin and Melatonin)
- • Properties to help with preventing cancer, diabetes, heart disease and inhibit tumor growth (specific phytosterol ingredients)
- • Cognitive function aiding properties
- • Properties for avoiding Morning Sickness.
- • Properties to help alleviate stress (Serotonin, Melatonin)
- • Properties for a Strong protection from harmful effects of free radicals. (Intense combination of amino acids)
Testosterone Injections – Curious about testosterone injections Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (866) 224-5698
If you are interested in more information or would like to know about the requirement for qualifying for hGH, testosterone therapy or any other hormone-related program, please fill out our short form or call us at: