What Should I Expect from
Sermorelin IS an hGH-based therapy. Therefore, participating in sermorelin therapy leads to the same exact results that a patient would experience on hGH therapy. The aim is to elevate GH levels, which in turn raises IGF-1 levels. The only difference between the two therapies is how GH levels are increased. An hGH therapy involves the direct administration of synthetic hGH, whereas Sermorelin Injection stimulates the production of endogenous GH.
This makes Sermorelin Injection much safer to take because it is stimulating the production of your own, natural hormone production, which ensures that the pituitary gland receives regular stimulation. Conversely, hGH therapy can lead to pituitary atrophy if it is improperly administered and interferes with normal GH production. Furthermore, because sermorelin stimulates normal pulsatile GH release patterns, it enters the blood stream naturally to help promote better results while reducing the potential for side effects.
Overall, the use of Sermorelin Injection usually improves sleep within the first few weeks of therapy. This is usually concurrent with increased energy levels and improved mood. After 3–6 months of therapy, patients start reporting noticeable or significant changes in their body composition, such as an increased muscle tone and a leaner physique. Over time, patients will also notice a significant improvement in the health and tone of their skin. Like most peptide hormones, the full effects of sermorelin therapy are not fully noticed until 3–6 months of therapy. Once injected, both sermorelin and GHRPs are eliminated very rapidly from the body; therefore, they need to be injected frequently. The actions of sermorelin are dependent on a series of biological processes that result in and are caused by elevated and sustained concentrations of hGH and growth factors.
Here is what you can expect during your first 6 months of sermorelin therapy:
• Increased energy
• Deeper, more restful sleep
• Improved stamina
• A more content state of mind
• Reduced belly fat
• Improved metabolism
• The return of some muscle tone
• Improved skin tone and fewer wrinkles
• Stronger hair and nails
• Increased mental focus
• Improved flexibility and joint health
• More feelings of drive and ambition
• Enhanced sex drive and performance
• Improved mental acuity
• Better skin elasticity
• Further improved appearance of the hair and nails
• Continued weight loss
• Increased lean muscle mass
• Continued loss of belly fat
• Improved skin tone with the reduced appearance of wrinkles
• Noticeably fuller, healthier hair
• A 5–10% reduction in body fat, without diet or exercise
• A 10% increase in lean muscle mass
• Significantly improved physique
• Increased vitality dies to organ regrowth (vital organs, including the brain, shrink with age)
To give you a better feel of what to expect from your Sermorelin Injection therapy, below are some quotes from actual patients who have been through a sermorelin or hGH treatment program with AAI Rejuvenation Clinic. This feedback was obtained by our AAI Wellness Advisors, and each patient gave their permission for us to share the details with you. Of course, the names have been changed to protect patient privacy, and the comments have been minimally edited for relevance.
• Mark Schultz, NC – (…) but it’s cool that the doctor didn’t give me a hard time about just wanting to do hGH instead of the other stuff (Sermorelin Injection). I just really didn’t think it’d be as good. I was told a lot that hGH was just stronger and was going to give me better results so, if I was going to spend my money, I need it to be effective. I still want to thank you though _____, for insisting that I get permission from the doctor to just give it a try. The good thing is since I tried the other stuff (hGH) first I could actually compare it (…). Three months into this stuff (sermorelin) and I’ve only seen more and better physical results. I actually lost 6 pounds in the first 10 days, so I’m happy. Cool stuff _____. You’re a good man.
• Sabrina Wilson, TX – Oh, I’m so happy to write this out for you _____. Thank you for asking. I’ve been telling all my friends actually. I just wanted to lose a few pounds, remember like I told you? Well, I was a little discouraged at first because I thought it wasn’t working. But you were right. (…) after those few couple of weeks, everything just started changing. I spoke with Dr. Larry about it because I swear it’s just been helping me with all my other hormones. I can just feel it; you know what I mean? (…)
• Mary Correa, FL – (…) I’m telling you I was losing myself. When a person can’t sleep for x number of days in a row something bad starts to happen to you. So, like I told you. 8 days, 2 hours a day; I was having trouble just spelling my name. So that first day that I took the Sermorelin Injection I was actually knocked out and stayed knocked out; that was some $#@&! You guys better never go anywhere!!!!
• Javier Gonzalez, GA– I knew about it because of my field (…) it’s discussed around me a lot. Most of the time you hear about the hard stuff and you don’t even know where these people are getting it from, so when the doc really broke it down for me, I figured for the price I should try it. I gotta tell you, (the results were) totally unexpected. You know they tell you that you gotta wait some weeks and (…) but I felt this the NEXT day. I slept so good man; I was just ready the next day. Alert! I’ve been telling my buddy (…) so you guys better hook me up when he calls you. Ha!
• Gina Carrano, (FL) – (…) and I’ve been telling her how much it has worked to (help my libido). She wanted me to share with her (..) I told her I don’t think so! Lol. Aside from that, you were right. I don’t feel like the old lady at the gym anymore, and I definitely don’t need to wait 3 days in between that cycling class anymore. By the next day, I’m myself again and can push harder. Thank you for that. You don’t know what it feels like to start NOTICING that you are getting old. It sucks.