AAI Rejuvenation Clinic is devoted to providing the best care to our patients when designing and implementing their wellness regimen. The AAI programs aim to balance hormones by combining physician expertise, quality pharmaceutical products, and nutritional support. Each member of our team is dedicated to improving the health and lifestyle of all our patients. We are also committed to providing the most competitive pricing in the industry while delivering the highest quality patient care.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss how joining the AAI family could help achieve a healthier you. Your best you.
We do not dispense medications on-site. Instead, we utilize specialty pharmacies and nutraceutical companies that ship directly to our patients. All the pharmacies that we use are US-based and FDA- and HIPAA-compliant. The medications are shipped directly from the pharmacy overnight and delivered to your home or office in discrete FedEx packaging.
Why Choose AAI Rejuvenation Clinic?
- You are assigned a Wellness Advisor that can be reached 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM to ensure that we are available when you need us. This is included in your welcome package so that we can answer any questions you might have regarding your therapy, product storage, dosing, treatment administration, or any other inquiries outside of normal clinical hours.
- Our network of physicians covers the entire continental United States. We will use your zip code to locate nearby testing centers and can schedule your appointment at a time most convenient to you.
- The samples required for follow-up labs can be collected in-home for your convenience. We offer mouth swabs and spot kits, which are virtually pain-free.
- The results of blood tests performed through AAI Clinic are available in 24 hours. You will know if you qualify for treatment rapidly.
- Medications are sent overnight to your home or office in discrete packaging.
- We offer an exclusive V.I.P. program that includes:
~ 50% off blood work year round
~ Overnight shipping
~ Amino acids with therapy refills
~ 30-minute consult with prescribing physician
~ $10 off nutraceuticals
~ Syringes included with refills
~ And much more
The hormone replacement process is simple. We strive to be the best out of all the testosterone & hGH clinics in the country. Efficiency is key in reaching that goal. Once you have decided to improve your health and future and have placed your trust in us to lead you, the next step is to fill out our Medical History Form. It can be accessed here or via the tab at the top of this page. Your information is transmitted to us via a secure network. You can also call us at (844) GET- HRT1 / (844) 438 – 4781. We are here Monday – Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST.
To qualify for HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or our treatment protocols you will need to provide the following items, which we will help you obtain at a convenient location:
- Medical history form
- Blood work results
- Undergo a physical examination
- It is important to note that an annual follow-up examination with an AAI clinic prescribing physician is legally required for us to continue assisting any patients with their therapy options and refills.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss how joining the AAI family could help achieve a healthier you.
Thank you for choosing AAI Rejuvenation Clinic!
If you have already decided to revolutionize the quality of your life and are committed to investing in one of the therapies or services we offer, you are just a few steps away:
Testing completed at nearby LabCorp/Quest Diagnostics (located using your zip code), or we will accept available records less than 12-months hold.
With your Zip Code, we will locate nearby testing centers to your home? We also accept previous records less than 12 months old.
Medical History Form
Paint a picture for your prescribing physician detailing your history, allergies, goals, current medical issues, etc, to best organize a potent protocol for you.