Professional Strength Supplements
The most trusted brands of Professional Strength Supplements is AVAILABLE NOW!
There are so many different brands, options, ingredients, recommendations, reported efficacy levels, and standard requirements that many people end up not purchasing anything when supplement shopping. Wouldn’t it be great to have a way of ensuring that the medication, nutraceutical, or supplement that you are offered is of the highest possible quality?
Luckily, there is a way to get this information: you just have to know what to ask for. AAI Rejuvenation Clinic aims to maximize the health of any patient or interested party that we come across. In our never-ending quest to be the very best hormone health center in the country, we ensure that all the natural biochemicals we discuss anywhere on our website, articles, or posts are derived from plants, fruits, or marine-life, and are extracted and highly concentrated by a leading biotechnology company that is ISO 9001- and ISO 17025-certified. These are the highest possible accreditations that a biotechnology company can obtain.
It is very important to know where your medications are coming from. For example, one of the most popular supplements on the market is omega-3, which many people have purchased at some point in their life. Well, here is a frightening fact: 80% of all store-bought cold water fish oil sold as omega-3 is already rancid when purchased! Rancid oils contain enormous amounts of free radical oxidants, which can cause coronary artery disease. However, no one really knows that or talks about this huge problem.
Unless you are sure that you are obtaining your nutraceutical supplements from a true ISO-certified biotechnology laboratory, be very careful. The quality and purity of most store-bought supplements is less than 20% due to poor quality extraction methodology. The other 80% of the supplement could include large amounts of biological fragments, fillers, and environmental toxins to the point where you are actually consuming enormous amounts of free radical oxidants that seriously damage the heart and other organs.
This occurs because the market competition is so fierce in the supplement industry. Over 90% of the drug store and health store brands buy their raw materials from China because it is extremely inexpensive. However, China is an incredibly polluted, industrially toxic country, and so any raw organic materials purchased from China to make supplements are likely to contain high levels of toxins. This means that supplements made in the USA but sourced from China may still be highly toxic. These toxic supplements will never be made by ISO 9001- and ISO 17025-certified biotechnology companies.
You simply cannot find these high quality supplements in health food stores. If a store claims to carry such high quality products be sure to ask the manager for a certified copy of the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 certificates for the items you wish to purchase. Generally, biotechnology companies with these accreditations only sell to doctors, dentists, naturopathic doctors, and nutritionists with a Ph.D.
At AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we are proud to source our supplements from Douglas Laboratories, which is a pioneer in the field of personalized nutrition. Since its founding in 1955‚ Douglas Labs has been at the leading edge of nutritional technology‚ allowing it to provide superior vitamins and supplements. All Douglas Labs facilities meet or exceed ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 quality standards. This attention to detail, safety, and the use of only the best ingredients ensure that you can trust the products that come from Douglas Laboratories.
We are excited that you are considering joining us. Do your research and come back soon; we’ll be ready to take care of you.