Pain-Free home testing kits
More often than not, you don’t have the time to go to a clinic to have blood work run. Also, many local labs are only open until the early afternoon, and most of us are not lucky enough to have that kind of flexibility in our schedule. If there was a way to get home, feed the kids, put them to bed, take a nice long shower, and then sit down, relax, and test your blood in a pain-free way, we would all be much more up-to-date with our medical records. We want to help make your life as easy as possible. Therefore, we developed our pain-free at-home testing kits to give you, and all our patients, this flexibility.
The process could not be easier:
- We ship you a small, discreet box to your location of choice.
- You follow the simple instructions to collect the required sample(s).
- You ship your sample(s) to our laboratory using the prepaid mailing label provided.
- We will forward your results within 10 business days.
- There are no further requirements or obligations.
They are not only hGH and Testosterone testing kits.
We can measure several parameters reflecting many physiological systems and symptoms. Here are just a few examples:
- Stress (cortisol, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate [DHEA-S], Cx4, and others)
- Prostate health (prostate-specific antigen)
- Thyroid function (thyroxine [T4], triiodothyronine [T3], thyroid stimulating hormone [TSH], and others)
- Cardio-Metabolic profile (triglycerides [TG], CH, hemoglobin A1c [HbA1c], and others)
- Luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone (LH and FSH; to see why testosterone therapy is no longer working)
If you are a patient receiving hGH or testosterone, it is important to know your hormone levels and understand what they mean and how they affect you as an individual.
Even if you are not an AAI patient, we can help you maintain up-to-date medical records. Having up-to- records can be the difference between an effective therapy you can feel and one that empties your pockets and leaves you feeling worse than before you started.
HGH- and testosterone-based therapies can be life-changing and, if administered properly, may help ensure your health and virility long into your golden years. However, if administered improperly these treatments can wreak havoc on your endocrine system and, in extreme cases, cause permanent damage.
It is unequivocally important to know what your hormone levels should be and how to read your results. It is also imperative that blood work is updated on a regular basis: every three months is best (depending on the condition and therapy), or failing that every six months. Every twelve months is the minimum permissible requirement of AAI Rejuvenation Clinic.