What are the benefits of Sermorelin Therapy?
The benefits of Sermorelin, This subject is a very simple one to cover, as, patients who have been interested in participating in Sermorelin therapy have usually gone through the process of educating themselves and understanding the more popular HGH therapy program. It’s important to understand that Sermorelin is a Growth Hormone therapy, the same as HGH is.
The primary differences between an hGH therapy and a Sermorelin therapy are the following:
- hGH therapy – the introduction of direct hGH (bio-identical human growth hormone – an exact lab-created replica of GH as the human body produces) into the bloodstream allows therapy participants to manipulate the amount of human Growth Hormone in their system. The more HGH is administered, the higher their IGF-1 levels will be.Retrospectively, it’s imperative to understand that high levels of hGH or IGF-1 do not constitute more or better benefits. On the contrary, you must administer an exact dosage, as determined by your medical profile and file characteristics. Excessive dosages of HGH will bring about unwanted side effects. It’s of paramount importance that patients only administer hGH in dosages prepared by their prescribing physician. If a participant of hGH therapy is interested in higher dosages, it would be in their best interest to discuss these ideas openly with their prescribing physician. These subjects are no longer taboo and there should be an open dialog in order to maximize the assurance of a successful, healthy program with little to no negative side effects.
- Sermorelin therapy – the introduction of Sermorelin therapy into the blood stream invites the secretion of the participant’s own growth hormone to be produced and discharged by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. If a patient has a well-functioning pituitary, the promoting of this overproduction of GH will result in health benefits that mirror those of an hGH therapy participant’s program. The benefit of selecting Sermorelin over hGH can be the fact that:
a) Because Sermorelin is self-regulating, you can’t accidentally administer too much of it. Anything that is administered and not utilized by the body is eliminated.
b) Sermorelin will induce your own production of GH, which means that what is released into the body comes out in pulsating form, as happens naturally, mainly during REM sleep, when the endocrine system is most active.
c) Despite it producing results and benefits that mirror those of a brand HGH protocol, Sermorelin therapy can be as much as 50% less expensive than the traditional HGH protocol, though resulting in almost the same results.
d) Contrary to the fact that your body stops its own production of HGH if it finds that IGF-1 levels are already high due to the external administration via HGH injection, which can eventually cause atrophy and functionality issues of the pituitary gland, Sermorelin rejuvenates and stimulates the pituitary gland. The benefits of Sermorelin actually helps the pituitary by inspiring production and secretion of the participant’s natural Growth Hormone.
Sermorelin Injection – Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (866) 224-5698
Below is a list of benefits that can be expected from a Growth Hormone therapy such as HGH, Sermorelin or Ipamorelin. The below benefits have been documented to surface after a 1st, the complete program is completed; generally 6 months:
- Reduction of fat in mid section
- Lean Muscle Gain
- Increased Energy
- Increased Immune Function
- Enhanced Sexual Performance
- Increased Cardiac Output
- Improved Skin Elasticity
- Disappearance of Wrinkles
- Reduction in appearance of Cellulite
- Improved Vision
- Increased Memory Retention
- Improved Quality of Sleep
- Increased Exercise Performance
- Expedited Wound Healing
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Cholesterol Levels
- Increased Bone Mass and rigidity
- to name a few….
WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.