Fix Heart Disease Effectively
Heart Disease Remedy – Part 4 of 5
To fix heart disease naturally, you have to take real action and postulate the fact that some lifestyle changes must be made. The good news is these “forced” changes can be a blessing in disguise, and also quite delicious. Foods you may have never even thought of are on the menu for keeping you alive, healthy and happy. We’ll dive right into part four of our Heart Disease Remedy series. If you missed the first few, you can click here to go back and view them.
More Heart Healing Foods to Look Out For
Step Number Seven of Ten
Pomegranate Juice |
The Recent medical research studied heart patients with severe carotid artery blockages. They were given 1 ounce of pomegranate juice for one year and an overall of 30% reduction in total atherosclerotic plaque was observed. This fruit can save your life. Make sure to eat them fresh while in a season. In the event that they are not available, drink POM Wonderful juice, which is sold in stores year round.
- People with heart disease should drink 2 ounces of this juice or eat 1 ½ pomegranate every day.
- To lessen the spike in blood sugar, we recommend diluting 2 ounces of pomegranate juice into 8 ounces of water. Consume either fresh pomegranate fruit or juice every day.
A quick Google search will bring up details on a medication called Betaine, which interestingly enough is actually named after the nutrient in beets. Betaine has demonstrated to be effective in helping the body remove excess Homocysteine, an amino acid has proven to be a risk factor in all forms of heart disease. Beets also purify the blood, which is the core of healing any disease. You have to learn to enjoy raw beets if you really want to fix heart disease.
- Beets must be eaten raw or fermented, not cooked.
- People with heart disease are to eat one small beat every day in a salad or a smoothie.
Shiitake Mushrooms |
A Swedish study underlined shiitake’s ability to reduce cholesterol levels. Eritadenine is responsible for this. Research at the Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine in Japan has shown that intake of shiitake mushrooms increases the level of cholesterol in feces (reducing the amount of cholesterol in the body).
- People with heart disease must eat shiitake mushrooms in meals at least 4 days a week.
The flesh of one-half avocado has 3g of soluble fiber, which is the amount found in two bowls of oatmeal. It also contains a rich supply of phytosterols for lowering cholesterol. Beta-sitosterol can range from 100 to 400 mg per avocado, making it the food with the highest content of cholesterol-lowering sterols.
- Avocados impact blood cholesterol levels better than olive oil or almond oil.
- People with heart disease should enjoy one avocado daily.
Raw Garlic and Onion |
In our quest to fix heart disease it’s important to know that raw garlic and onion are powerful blood thinners and are rich in sulfur-containing molecules that are converted by our body into a gas called hydrogen sulfide (H2S). H2S is similar to nitric oxide in how it expands and relaxes our blood vessel walls. The phytochemical allicin in raw garlic and onion is a nutrient that prevents unwanted increases in blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels.
- Studies indicate garlic pills are ineffective.
- People with heart disease should eat one clove of garlic or ¼ onion every day.
- The easiest way to eat raw garlic is to make 9-clove garlic pesto once a week.
Vital Superfoods and Supplements
Step Number Eight of Ten
Scientific research behind CoQ10 has proven its premier status as the “must take” supplement to fight heart disease. In a randomized placebo-controlled, double-blind study, 641 patients with severe congestive heart failure were giving either a placebo or approximately 150mg a day of CoQ10 for one year. The number of patients requiring hospitalization was 38% lower in the CoQ10 group. Episodes of life-threatening pulmonary edema (buildup of fluids in the lungs) were 60% less in the treatment group. Patients with life-threatening cardiomyopathy (weak heart muscle) have reduced levels of CoQ10 in their heart muscles and when CoQ10 was given to a group of these patients, the strength of their heart muscles increased significantly and survival increased threefold. This is definitely a contender in our quest to fix heart disease.
- CoQ10 has been shown to be safe for use in people with all types of heart disease.
You can actually purchase this supplement through AAI Rejuvenation Clinic. Do your research: Our medication comes from Douglas Labs, which is the only lab in the country to have two ISO certifications, which is double the requirement of any biotechnology company in America. The quality is such that a doctor must fill the order. We can do this for you for $78 for 100 capsules if you click here.
Natto is a fermented soybean product from Japan. It’s the world’s richest source of natural vitamin K2. One tablespoon of organic natto powder has approximately 340mcg of vitamin K2. Scientists say vitamin K is 10 times more potent of an antioxidant than vitamin C, making it a superfood for heart disease.
- Vitamin K puts calcium back in the bone where belongs, instead of inside of your arteries.
- If you do not like the slimy consistency you can get a delicious, 100% organic, non-GMO powder. Just do a quick Google search!
- It is not recommended for people taking anticoagulants.
- HDL’s job is to shuttle LDL back to the liver to be metabolized.
DHA helps reduce the risk of heart disease by significantly dropping triglyceride numbers, acting as a blood thinner (reducing a risk of blood clots), improving the health of arteries and reducing the amount of arterial plaque.
- Patients on blood thinning drugs must consult with their doctor before taking fish oils.
AAI Rejuvenation Clinic offers, as mentioned above, the best of the best in quality from Douglas Labs. We can offer you DHA from Douglas Labs delivered to your door if you click here.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, ginkgo extract is shown to improve blood flow and has been studied in people with pain caused by an inadequate blood flow to the legs (arteriosclerosis). These patients are in extreme pain. An analysis of eight published studies reveals that people taking ginkgo extract tended to walk 34 m farther than the placebo group.
- Ginkgo is in the top five of most scientifically examined herbs.
- Ginkgo is a natural blood thinner and people with heart disease must talk to their doctors before taking it.
AAI Rejuvenation Clinic wants to help you fix heart disease any way you can before you opt for surgery. Please contact us so we can discuss different options related to your blood levels and see how they correlate to your heart health. As we mention in every post, if your hormones are not well, it doesn’t matter what you take or eat, you will not feel well and your quality of life will suffer. It doesn’t matter how long we live, it’s how well we live that life that counts. If you are interested in participating in Testosterone therapy, HGH therapy or even Sermorelin therapy, no one will regard you the way AAI Clinics will. Call us. From the first “hello” you will know you are at the right place.
You can test your cardiac blood levels in the privacy of your own home with one of our extremely accurate, at-home testing kits. Just click here. You can also fill out our Medical History Form and expect to be contacted within 24 business hours by one of our expert Wellness Advisors.
Click here to go to part-5; the last chapter of this Heart Disease Remedy series.