Enzymes: What do we need them for? How do Enzymes work?
Let us explain that enzymes are extremely microscopic, much smaller even than DNA.
Let’s talk for a second about the creation of DNA:
- The Nucleus of every cell makes DNA.
- Like a photocopy machine, that’s all it does. It makes DNA instructions which determine how our bodies will function, controlling both Structure and function.
- The job of making so much daily DNA is so monumental that mistakes are made in various strands of the DNA.
- Every cell makes these small mistakes, which, if not corrected would indeed result in death.
So, why aren’t we all falling apart and mutating? This is because of the enzymes. It is here that their role is of paramount importance, protecting our bodies and lives from unwavering deterioration. How does this work? Simple:
- Tiny enzymes just a few molecules in size are directed by our biofeedback loop to go to the site of a bad strand of DNA.
- Once it gets to that damaged area of DNA, they splice it out.
- At that same time, the Nucleus makes a perfected copy of the spliced piece of DNA.
- Another set then carries the new strand of perfected DNA to the area that was bad and splices in the new perfected strand of DNA.
It is in this most remarkable way that each second of our life they keep our DNA perfected so we do not die or get a horrible illness.
The problem is we do not get enzymes in our highly processed food. There is another imperative for them though: that of digesting our food. If we do not have them for that purpose we would be gravely ill or we would die. The end result is if we do not have enough of them and digestion of food is primary, then no DNA repair will happen and folks will eventually suffer devastating illnesses.
We want our clients and patients to be vitally healthy and live much longer so what we MUST make certain is that they have an abundance of wide spectrum ENZYMES each and every second of each and every day! It is that important! That is why we ultimately place ALL our clients on Ultrazyme from Douglas Labs.
Of fill out our Medical History Form to be contacted within the next 24 business hours by an expert that will be happy to answer any questions you may have, with no further obligation.