Heart Disease Remedy – Part 2 of 5
Cholesterol levels are a concern for a lot of people. As a result of the fact that this disease can sneak up on a person that doesn’t do routine check ups, it should be cause for significant concern. Once you’ve had a heart attack, your life changes forever. Of course, people go on to live happy, full, active lives after a heart attack but, still…. life changes. You want to take care of your heart intently while it’s healthy and it will take care of you.
A Morning Tonic Including Lots of Reishi
Step Number Two of Ten
Of all the different kinds, Reishi is the very best and most powerful mushroom for fighting heart disease. It’s called “the mushroom of immortality” traditionally and it was the most sought after product of nature by the mountain sages for thousands of years. It was widely used in Asia to aid with:
- Lowering LDL cholesterol levels.
- Shortness of breath associated with coronary heart disease.
In a clinical study at Tokyo University Hospital, 92 patients with the myocardial infarction and chest pain were treated with Reishi mushroom extract with 72% of patients feeling symptoms were relieved.
How much should I take?
- If you are in good health and just want to prevent heart disease, then just take 3 drops 1x daily with the morning tonic.
- Morning tonic, which includes reishi drops, probiotics, maca, and ginseng, should exclude the ginseng for people suffering from issues of high blood pressure.
- People with heart disease should take 6 Wild Reishi extract drops with the morning tonic.
- People with extreme cardiac issues will want to take more. There are cases where even 24 drops a day were needed and effective but, these cases are very extreme and 3 – 6 drops daily will work wonders for the majority of people.
- Reishi is completely non-toxic, even in extreme amounts.
- Reishi dilates arteries, which helps significantly with angina pain.
- Morning tonic is taken the first thing or 30 minutes after the medicinal tea from part 1 of this series.
Good Ol’ Smoothie
Step Number Three of Ten
A smoothie in the morning is absolutely crucial to combating high cholesterol levels, or any heart disease issue really. Almost any “Green Smoothie” recipe will do as long as you include an avocado, seed and all! (Make certain your blender has the capacity before you throw a big old seed in there)
- It’s tasteless in the drink
- Has more soluble fiber than any food on earth
- Has the energy of an entire tree 🙂
- Has lots and lots of QI.
We’ve seen people lower their cholesterol by 100 points just by doing smoothies alone every morning.
How much should I Make?
- If you are a healthy person attempting to keep cardiac issues at bay, 20 – 40 oz a day should suffice.
- If you have heart disease, 30 – 50 oz daily is advised, which can be split up into 2 servings a day.
We appreciate you taking an interest, first in yourself, but second, in this succeeding edition to our 5-part Heart Disease Remedy series. If you want to read the first part, simply click here.
A lot of people chalk up heart disease to something that simply happens when you get older or a brewing problem impending for your quintessential “couch potatoes”.
The sad thing is that low hormone levels also contribute significantly, but negatively, to the efficiency of your heart. If your testosterone is too low or if your Growth Hormone levels are too low, the heart’s functional decline follows, even if you exercise and eat healthily.
Low hormones contribute to every disease associated with aging. Testosterone therapy and/or hGH therapy can significantly help with lowering cholesterol levels and many other issues of the heart. Also, and most importantly, before letting them become “issues”, maintaining healthy hormone levels will not only help with maintaining cholesterol levels, it will help maintain a healthy heart so that issues never surface in the first place.
We can help you check your hormone levels (click here for discreet at-home-testing) and even help you with deciding on different treatment options to assist you. You want to try everything in your power to naturally reverse issues of the heart before jumping right into surgery.
You can be contacted within 24 business hours if you fill out our Medical History Form or, if you want to speak with someone immediately, please call us at:
Click here to go to part 3 of this 5-part series.