ZOMACTON hGH History and Information
ZOMACTON hGH History and Information
ZOMACTON hGH has a fascinating story behind it. Most patients studying up on or participating in hGH (Human Growth Hormone) therapy for many years have had their run-ins with Tev-Tropin; manufactured by Teva-Pharmaceuticals (Established in 1901; over 115 years ago).
The interesting history behind Tev-Tropin goes back to the initial marketing instituted in its distribution. It was sold as a “generic” brand of hGH, as is the specialty of Teva-pharmaceuticals. As such, it was offered at lower costs than other popular brands like Genotropin or Norditropin, which were marketed as “brand name” Human Growth Hormone (hGH).
Fast forward to 2013: Teva-Pharmaceuticals stopped producing Tev-Tropin. In 2014 Ferring pharmaceuticals bought the rights to the manufacturing of Tev-Tropin and started production under the “brand” name ZOMACTON.
The fact of the matter is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a very delicate yet sizable molecule, which is composed of exactly 191 amino acids, organized and linked in a very precise order and shaped to the exact, specific form that constitutes the unique recipe for its formulation. For this reason, there is no room for differences in its creation. It is either real HGH, or it’s not. ZOMACTON hGH promises to bring the same unequivocal benefits that participating patients experienced with the Tev-Tropin brand, which though considered “generic” received rave reviews by countless experienced patients that had participated in hGH therapy using the most elite brands, according to marketing standards such as Norditropin, Genotropin or Saizen.
- Patients familiar with Tev-Tropin are especially pleased about this resurfacing, as the immense benefits obtained by participating in this particular formulation have been widespread and documented.
It is important to take into account that, though there is only one formula for real hGH, there can be differences in its purity as a result of a lesser quality procedural manufacturing process. There can either be high-quality Human Growth Hormone (hGH) (usually more costly), or it can be inexpensively created and contain bacterial residue as a result of unsterile preparatory conditions (the kind that is usually sold at low prices through the black market).
- ZOMACTON has an amino acid sequence identical to that of human growth hormone of pituitary origin. ZOMACTON hGH is a strain ofEscherichia coli modified by insertion of the human growth hormone gene.
- ZOMACTON hGH is recorded to be a highly purified preparation. Reconstituted solutions have a pH in the range of 7.0 to 9.0.
- Clinical trials have demonstrated that ZOMACTON hGH is equivalent in its therapeutic effectiveness and in its pharmacokinetic profile to those of human growth hormone of pituitary origin (somatropin).
- After a subcutaneous injection of 0.1 mg/kg ZOMACTON, the mean peak serum concentration (±SD) was 80 (±50) ng/mL, which occurred approximately 7 hours after the injection and the apparent elimination half-life was approximately 2.7 hours. Compared to intravenous administration, which can only be done with a specific formulation of ZOMACTON as prescribed by your physician, the extent of systemic availability from the subcutaneous administration was approximately 70%.
When a patient is interested in participating in HGH therapy, the brand they consider and where it’s being acquired are variables that should be closely considered and confirmed. Never forget there is truly only one formula or recipe for hGH. Its molecule is so delicate that it cannot withstand vigorous shaking or be left outside of refrigerated conditions. HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is given as a subcutaneous protocol, as it has been scientifically proven to extend the amount of time the active ingredients are biologically efficient.
We can tell you that here at AAI, our patients have specifically mentioned their appreciation for the differences they feel from the doctor switching them over to ZOMACTON brand hGH. If you are interested in participating in Human Growth Hormone (HGH) therapy, or even testosterone therapy, simply click here and fill out our Medical History Form to be contacted by one of our Wellness Advisors within 24 business hours. They will help you with qualification. If you have any questions or want immediate answers, feel welcome to call us during normal business hours at:
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.