Why do I need Sermorelin, You may ask yourself?
Why do I need Sermorelin therapy?
- First and foremost, the need for a Growth Hormone stimulating therapy program would be rooted in the fact that the participant has an existing deficiency in his or her own natural Growth Hormone production. This may be as a result of injury, a tumor, therapies to treat a tumor, genetic predisposition or a condition dealt with from birth.
- Anyone that has participated in an HGH protocol that extended for 6 months or more should consider Sermorelin therapy; if only to stimulate an underworked pituitary. Remember, when IGF-1 levels are being externally manipulated through hGH therapy, the pituitary doesn’t need to work as hard, as IGF-1 levels in the blood have been maintained at a healthy level through this additional source. Extended periods of the pituitary not needing to work/produce due to maintained, elevated IGF-1 levels through hGH therapy, may eventually cause atrophy of the pituitary. In this instance, Sermorelin therapy would be imperative to resuscitating the pituitary and bringing it back to normal functionality, as Sermorelin serves to regenerate and even rejuvenate the pituitary gland.
- Younger patients that have completed the required blood tests and find that their IGF-1 (representative of their GH levels) levels are lower than normal for a person of their age and file details may be interested in starting with a Sermorelin protocol in an effort to stimulate their pituitary and regulate their Growth Hormone levels. It is not recommended for needing patients under the age of 40 to participate in hGH therapy without first trying Sermorelin therapy if we are keeping into account the overall, the later health of the pituitary, and patient as a whole. The intention should be to assist your own body in its production of growth hormone for as long as it’s possible to stimulate healthy levels to be promoted. Only once Sermorelin therapy is deemed ineffective for anyone patient should they move on to a more intense program, such as direct HGH administration.
- Above and beyond all the benefits associated with participating in a physician-supervised and orchestrated Sermorelin protocol is the fact that a Sermorelin protocol can be significantly more cost-effective than an HGH program while being able to produce comparable results for patients with a well-functioning pituitary.
Contact us at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic and allow us to process an IGF-1 test for you so you can determine if you are suffering from a low production of Growth Hormone which will ultimately manifest itself in age-related illnesses and physical manifestations. If you are not quite feeling like yourself lately, you owe it to yourself to at least test your hormone levels. AAI Clinics puts you under no further obligation and you will experience absolutely NO pressure from anyone in our organization. It’s our motto.
If you process your blood work through us and we can send you to a nearby LabCorp location (we only need your zip code), you will have your results within 24 business hours and, of course, you get a copy of your records, again, with no further obligation.
Sermorelin Injections – Curious about Sermorelin injections Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (866) 224-5698
WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
- What Is Sermorelin?
- Sermorelin, GHRP’s, Peptides
- Why the Need for Sermorelin?
- The Benefits of Sermorelin
- What to Expect From Therapy
- The Protocol for Sermorelin
- Side Effects
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.