SERMORELIN GHRP 6
SERMORELIN GHRP 6 is a hexapeptide synthetic analog of met-enkephalin, which is an endogenous opioid growth factor; however, SERMORELIN GHRP 6 does not exhibit opioid activity. SERMORELIN GHRP 6 works similarly to GHRP-2; however, it is a first-generation GHRP that does not induce GH levels as strongly as GHRP-2. Instead, it promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism; therefore, it is good for patients that need to increase their food intake.
Here are some key facts about GHRP-6:
• GHRP-6 is most commonly used for the treatment of GH deficiency, as well as eating disorders.
• GHRPs act synergistically with GHRH, which is related to sermorelin, to stimulate larger releases of GH.
• GHRP-6, the first GHRP, was developed in the 1980s. It became the first member of a class of drugs called GH secretagogues because of its potent ability to stimulate GH secretion.
• GHRP-6 acts on the ghrelin receptor in both the pituitary and hypothalamus in both a time- and dose-dependent manner.
COMBINATION TREATMENT WITH SERMORELIN AND GHRPS
When used with an equal dose of GHRH, GHRPs create a 3-hour pulse of GH that is double the amplitude of 8 IU of synthetic GH, resulting in:
• Increased energy
• Improved sleep
• An increased lean body mass
• A reduced body fat mass
• Increased collagen production
• An enhanced healing capacity
These factors not only make it more effective but also a safer and healthier alternative to exogenous GH.
When considering GH therapy, personal preference and characteristics are always the determining factors. However, a sermorelin plus GHRP combination is a wonderful option to allow you to get back your vitality and youth.
Contact us at your earliest convenience so we can give you more information about how HGH therapy and/or sermorelin therapy can make a difference to your health. We look forward to helping you decide which replacement therapy is best for you. AAI Rejuvenation Clinic’s anti-aging professionals are your personal resource to help you extend your life and get more from it.
Sermorelin Injection – Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (954) 860-2139