The Danger of Low Testosterone in Men
The Danger of Low Testosterone in Men
The Danger of Low Testosterone in Men who suffer from low testosterone (Low T) as noticed through both blood work and symptoms are most definitely in a large group of people age 40 to 59 which ratio-wise have more cardiac troubles than the rest of the population. This includes the so-called Heart Attack, which men dread, as they move towards age 50. Thus low testosterone gets right to the heart of the matter, which is: low testosterone will in time cause damage to the heart.
Why? Because one of the testosterone jobs is to keep muscles lean and strong. The facts are, as we men approach age 40 we are losing our ability to make youthful blood levels of the protection testosterone has to offer men long term. It does so because of testosterone, at youthful blood levels has a massive ability to keep the heart youthful, strong and at normal size.
- LOW Testosterone does just the opposite, and thus can cause a severe cardiovascular accident such as a heart attack! Low Testosterone is quickly being understood by research cardiologists to be in and of itself a risk factor for heart disease and early death!
- Low serum blood levels of free testosterone: the type of testosterone, which is made available to the cells of the human body to keep muscle function and structure within normal parameters.
Remember, the heart is a muscle and one of testosterone therapy main functions is to keep all muscles strong and at the normal structural size.
- If you have a good total cholesterol blood count but the free testosterone is low you, you are still at risk for major cardiovascular degeneration over time.
- It’s a must for men to understand the serious risks to health which low testosterone brings forth in men.
Low testosterone in men also can cause type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Several medical research centers in the Mid-West are using testosterone alone to treat type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome with excellent results. People tend to think about Type 2 diabetes as rather harmless due to thinking good medications are available. Of course, that form of thinking is incorrect. Medications for type 2 diabetes are not very effective and can have devastating side effects.
The very idea that any form of diabetes is harmless is silly, and type 2 diabetes not well treated or not treated at all can seriously damage a person’s life.
- Sugars crystallize in the very smallest capillaries of the feet and toes, not allowing the feet to get a blood supply, thus sometimes surgical removal of a foot may occur. We have seen this happen to patients who do not have a full grasp of how serious low testosterone can be a living human being over time.
It is certainly amazing that this wonder hormone used correctly can effectively treat diabetes is another feather in the cap of those of us who are experts in HRT optimization.
We here at AAI clinics keep up with all the most leading-edge research so we may help you to better help yourself.
Most folks know some of the other negative life hurdles with LOW TESTOSTERONE:
- Much Lower Energy and Stamina
- Lack of Sexual Drive and Desire
- Loss of Memory and Focus
- Muscle Weakness
- High Cholesterol
- Mood Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Non-Productive, sudden rise of Belly Fat
- Workouts in the Gym are not productive with low Testosterone.
Low Testosterone causes a reduction in muscle mass and impedes muscle growth.
Let our true EXPERTS here at AAI show you a better way going forward. We have a deep concern and loyalty to our clients. We spend extra time with our clients and give them the most updated information.
We go the extra mile for our clients which is why this article shall contain a broader scientifically valid point of interest in other dangers for any man who has LOW Testosterone.
Low Testosterone can be the cause of both Hyperlipidemia (high body fat) and Inflammation.
- Inflammation is the root of virtually all disease states of being.
- High inflammation can and does lead to a poor immune system.
- Testosterone treatment can stop inflammation and that alone is reason enough for a guy 35 to 85 years of age, to avail one’s self, of our organic bio-identical hormone optimization protocols.
Another grave outcome of having Low Testosterone is the onset of Atherosclerosis; a fancy way of saying too much fat in your tiny capillaries and veins. That is an extremely dangerous situation to allow for the long-term, as there may not be a long-term if one does not take action and gets on AAI Rejuvenation’s Testosterone optimization therapy.
Vascular Tone and much Improved Function.
- keeping youthful Veins and Arteries
- reduce angina (pain around the heart)
- reduce peripheral vascular disease.
Large studies with significant population numbers clearly show testosterone improves Blood Pressure in a large demographic, with those who still produced youthful enough blood levels of testosterone or had testosterone therapy provided to them by an expert in the HRT field, Exogenously (from the outside as in the patch, injections, gels). The control group had a 40% higher rate of illness of various kinds with the largest segment affecting their heart and brain, as in a heart attack or stroke.
Finally, recent population studies show that The Danger of Low Testosterone levels is associated with not just cardiovascular traumas but with Mortality itself (Death from The Danger of Low Testosterone).
A study of 794 men, age 50 to 91 done over 20 years indicates that The Danger of Low Testosterone causes death AT A RATE 40% HIGHER THEN THE SECOND GROUP WHICH HAD NORMAL TO HIGH BLOOD LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE.
So come on guys, we need to take action and bring up our testosterone levels and here at AAI, we give you only the best of the best programs.
There are many risks associated with maintaining low testosterone levels. The main issue is that problem that surfaces from maintaining these low levels may take months or even years to foster. Unfortunately, sometimes when these negative developments are seen to fruition, reversing the symptoms can be much more difficult if not impossible. The development of anemia can be one such case. This is why it’s imperative that we as humans, but especially men, understand the importance of maintaining healthy levels of testosterone throughout the course of their life.
A study from the Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, Division of Renal Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden concluded that men that were hypogonadal (clinically diagnosed as producing little to no testosterone) were 5.3 times (95% confidence interval 2.2-12.5) more likely to be anemic.
Conversely, the April issue of The Journal of Urology ran a study that undoubtedly pointed to the fact that testosterone therapy for anemic men displaying symptoms of The Danger of Low Testosterone actually had the potential of regressing the symptoms of anemia by increasing the hemoglobin in the blood and stimulating the production of more red blood cells. This is very promising and exciting news for the ever-evolving opinion of testosterone injections therapy and its potential for returning a certain high-level quality of life to its participants.
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.
Testosterone Therapy Information
- What Is Testosterone?
- Testosterone Therapy Info
- Testosterone Injections
- symptoms of Low Testosterone
- causes of Low Testosterone
- Low Testosterone in Men
- Low Testosterone in Women
- Low Testosterone
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Patches
- Testosterone Gels
- Testosterone Boosters
- Side Effects of Testosterone