SERMORELIN GHRP 6
SERMORELIN GHRP 6
GHRP 6 Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide Six (GHRP6) is a Growth Hormone (GH) secretagogue. The Peptide GHRP-6 works similarly to GHRP-2, however, it is a Hexapeptide that promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism.
- Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides, similar to GHRP-6, are most commonly used for the treatment of Growth Hormone (GH) deficiencies, eating disorders, etc.
- Researchers discovered that those GH-Releasing Peptides (specifically GHRP-6 & GHRP-2) followed a mode of action, which bound them to and was mediated through receptors different from those for GHRH.
- Researchers discovered that these GH-Releasing Peptides acted synergistically with the natural hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), which is related to Sermorelin, in both laboratory animals and humans to produce large releases of Growth Hormone.
- In the 1980s, the first highly potent GH-Releasing peptide, GHRP-6, was developed. Due to a strong GH release response from the peptide, it became the first member of a class called Growth Hormone secretagogues.
- GHRP-6 is believed to be acting naturally on both pituitary and hypothalamic sites (Fairhall et al. 1995). In a time-dependent and dose-dependent manner, the primary pituitary cells of rats were demonstrated on.
- GHRP’s when used in equal dosages of GHRH creates a 3-hour pulse of GH that is double the amplitude of 8IU of synthetic GH, resulting in:
a) increased energy
b) improved sleep
c) increased lean body mass
d) decreased body fat
e) increased collagen production and
f) increased healing capability.
These factors not only make it more effective but actually a healthier substitute to exogenous Growth Hormone.
If you have any questions or comments related to this information or if you are interested in more details about the requirements for therapy qualification, don’t hesitate to fill out our Medical History Form. Once you do, you will be contacted within 24 business hours by one of our friendly wellness advisors.
Sermorelin Injection – Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (866) 224-5698
WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.