SERMORELIN GHRP 2
SERMORELIN GHRP 2
GHRP 2 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide Two (GHRP2) is a synthetic ghrelin secretagogue. It stimulates the hypothalamus and critically increases the natural production of Growth Hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland, which slowly drops back to baseline levels by the third hour after administration. This more closely replicates the natural pulse of GH in the human body, giving it an advantage over synthetic hGH use.
- GHRP-2 (also known as KP 102) is a synthetic hexapeptide Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) which acts on the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland to release growth hormone with a slight stimulatory effect on Prolactin, ACTH, and Cortisol levels.
- GHRP-2 is considered to be a true hGH secretagogue, meaning that it stimulates the body’s own secretion of hGH. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat).
- GHRP2 has demonstrated that it is very effective at stimulating GH production in research test subjects.
- It has a short half-life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes and not longer than 60 minutes after administration.
- GHRP-2 is a 2nd generation GHRP just behind GHRP-6. Compared to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is considered to be much more superior in terms of growth hormone stimulation because over longer periods of time it maintains maximum elevations in Growth Hormone.
- GHRP-2 has shown to increase IGF-1 levels (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1), and even greater results happen when used with Sermorelin (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone – GHRH). It has a short half-life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes but not longer than 60 minutes. The response of natural physiologic system includes the increase in levels of calcium ion influx alongside with increased release of growth hormones in response to the high-amplitude pulsation from the GHRP-2.
- GHRP-2 and other ghrelin secretagogue increase the number of somatotropes involved in the GH pulse by inhibiting somatostatin, GHRH increases the pulse amplitude per pituitary cell or somatotrope by other means.
- Unlike ghrelin, GHRP-2 is not lipogenic which means that it does not induce fat storage. Although ghrelin plays a large role in hunger, GHRP-2 as a secretagogue ghrelin does not increase appetite significantly.
Sermorelin Injection – Curious about Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy? Read more about what you can expect from this treatment and contact us for more information (954) 860-2139
WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.