Erectile Dysfunction (HGH)
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) has been used to reverse or correct issues of erectile dysfunction and other sexually impeding disorders:
- At the cellular level, HGH increases protein synthesis and cell division involved in regrowth of organs.
- On the tissue level, HGH increases nitrogen retention which builds muscle mass.
- On the hormonal level, HGH provides direct feedback between the pituitary hormones and the gonadal normal hormones of the ovaries and testes.
- On the systemic level, growth hormone improves cardiac function and circulation of blood to all parts of the body. When more blood is pumped into the penis, erections are firmer and can be sustained longer.
- Taking HGH is enough to bring testosterone levels to normal in many men.
- HGH therapy improves the effect of reproductive hormones in the production of sperm and eggs.
- HGH sensitizes nerve endings, providing more pleasure.
- Growth hormone increases HDL-cholesterol. Studies suggest raising the level of HDL cholesterol escalates the likelihood of an erection, possibly by increasing peripheral circulation via the plaque removing properties of HDL.
- Growth hormone accelerates the repair of tiny tears in the penis from trauma during intercourse, bike riding, or similar activities.
Here at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic, we’re ready to help. Our services are discrete and confidential. Contact us today at (844) GET – HRT1 or fill out our medical history form Our trained wellness team is eager to get you started on the path to a more satisfied, more confident you.
Key Word Tags: