L-Glutathione Health Benefits Fight Off Infection
L-Glutathione Health Benefits
- L-Glutathione Health Benefits: Having healthy L-Glutathione levels increases your body’s ability to fight off infection and illness.
- Anti-Aging: Free radicals and oxidative damage are some of the leading causes of aging. Free radicals damage our cells and deplete our tissue and body, leaving us feeling tired, old and generally unhealthy. Glutathione can significantly help eliminate free radicals and help prevent their formation.
- Anti-inflammatory: Inflammation is deadly, pure and simple. It is considered to be a leading cause of virtually every disease known to man. Found in most cells, Glutathione Health Benefits is an important part of the body’s internal, natural antioxidant defense system. The ratio between oxidization and reduced glutathione in the body is indicative of overall toxicity as well as inflammatory response.
- Heavy Metal Chelator: L-Glutathione is a potent chelator, involved in the cellular response, transport, and excretion of toxic heavy metals. It is also a biomarker for toxic metal overload. With ample glutathione levels, we are capable of excreting these heavy metals from the body, relieving the stress and damage they cause to our cells.
- Antioxidant: The antioxidant benefits of l-glutathione Health Benefits are extraordinary. This is why it has earned the title of the body’s “Master Antioxidant”. Found in every cell, L-Glutathione scours our body for toxins, free radicals, and heavy metals that pose a threat to our health and well-being. Acting like a magnet, it gathers up all of these harmful substances and expels them from the body.
- Liver Health: Glutathione is also closely linked to liver health and function when GSH levels are high, the workload put on the liver is reduced and it has a chance to repair itself. This helps reduce liver inflammation, which is the cause of liver cirrhosis and impaired liver function. Supporting liver health is one of the most beneficial things anyone could do for ensuring their best life. In the process, it helps with reducing body toxicity and supporting the immune health.
- Cognitive Health: Supporting glutathione levels can help detoxify the brain and ensure heavy metal deposits never get a chance to damage the brain severely. This can help ward off the root cause of many cognitive disorders and even improve cognitive function and memory throughout the aging process.
- Skin Health and Appearance: By supporting L-Glutathione levels, you are improving the quality of your skin, translating into a healthy glow and a reduction in wrinkles and dry spots. It is also commonly used topically as a skin whitener, because of its ability to reduce melanin production. Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its color. By reducing melanin production you can get the appearance of whiter and sometimes clearer skin.
People take L-Glutathione for:
- Preventing aging
- Treating or preventing alcoholism
- Heart disease (atherosclerosis and high cholesterol)
- Liver disease
- Diseases that weaken the body’s defense system (including AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Memory loss
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease.
L-Glutathione Health Benefits is also used for maintaining the body’s defense system (immune system) and fighting metal and drug poisoning. Additionally, it helps us reach peak mental and physical function.
Research has shown that raised L-Glutathione levels:
- Decrease muscle damage
- Reduce recovery time
- Increase strength and endurance and shift metabolism from fat production to muscle development.
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.