Interesting Hormone Therapy Facts. Real HRT Truths
Hormone Therapy Facts and Real Truths about HRT
Ready to learn something new? Below are some interesting Hormone Therapy Facts. Many people are now looking for real HRT info. We love to educate and help any and everyone that comes to our clinic and organization. Whether you are looking to become a member and patient or, the stars aligned so you’d cross our paths, you’ll always learn something new with us. It’s our goal!
We are finally turning a corner; finally coming from behind the guise of the false, taboo veil that was tossed over the practice of hormone replenishment and body optimizing. You can live longer, healthier and with a significantly better quality of life…. If you just learn the truths.
- Remember, HGH therapy will produce faster results than Sermorelin therapy in a great majority of the cases.
- Optimal IGF-1 levels needed to produce results expected from an hGH protocol must reach levels of around 360 ng/ml
- IGF-1 levels are much better manipulated with hGH therapy when compared to Sermorelin therapy.
- Sermorelin’s efficiency is dependent on the patient’s pituitary health and function.
- A person with a well-functioning pituitary can ‘eventually’ expect comparable results to a person on just hGH therapy.
- Sermorelin is self-regulating. You can’t do too much of it. Whatever your body doesn’t use, it eliminates. This adds to the safeness of this medication.
- The body is more ‘receptive’ to Sermorelin therapy because of the natural pulsating release from the pituitary it promotes, which the body is accustom to and welcomes. This helps with ensuring to minimize side effects from therapy.
Quick analogy: If you had to get to NY from here, and you had an option to take a Kia or a Ferrari, which would you take? They both will get you to your goal/destination. But, which one will get you there faster? Well, hGH is the Ferrari and Sermorelin are the Kia. They will both produce the same results but, hGH will produce them faster. (not safer… but faster)
Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Therapy facts:
- The longest ester is Cypionate (7-day half-life)
- Second longest is Enanthate (5-day half-life)
- Last is Propionate (1.5-day half-life)
- The longer the medication stays in your body, the higher the potentiality of side effects. For this reason, Propionate is the better of the testosterones EXCEPT that because of its short ester and molecular structure, it must be injected several times weekly and…. it hurts (this is the reason its usually prescribed in combination with another ester)
- The point of the “supporting” nutraceuticals is to “prevent any unwanted side effects while on therapy”.
- The point of the “Post Cycle Therapy” is to reactivate your LH and FSH (Signals from the brain to testes) to restart natural production of sperm and testosterone. Also, during this period, patients should be prescribed medications to flush out any residual estrogen left over after therapy.
- There are some correlations between testosterone therapy and the prostate. It is not conclusive or definitive, as determined by any scientific study, that testosterone therapy has a direct, negative impact on the prostate, however, it is the current medical consensus and as such, must be significantly catered to and observed.
- AAI Rejuvenation clinic will ensure proper testing of patient’s prostate and other testosterone sensitive tissues through our physician organized blood exams. This test can even be done in the privacy of a patient home, pain-free.
- AAI Prostate test is not invasive at all.
- Testosterone is one of the most powerful antioxidants for a man’s heart
- There is a direct correlation between low t levels and a decrease in cardiac function, health, and output.
- Issues of a heart attack due to testosterone therapy are mostly connected to the fact that testosterone increases your red blood count. It thickens the patient’s blood over time.
- AAI clinics can easily assist patients who’re blood has gotten thick from the use of testosterone therapy, in an effort to eliminate that side effect, so they may safely and consciously continue their testosterone health regimen.
Other Hormone Therapy facts:
- Patients should be aware that all therapy benefits are based on a minimum of 6 months of therapy. Patients should remember that they did not get to where they are overnight so, they will not get where they want to be overnight.
- Once hormone levels get to healthy, youthful levels, the patient must be disciplined with their regimen in order to ‘maintain’ those levels optimal. Only after maintaining those levels elevated for a continual period does the body eventually respond to them, promoting all the curative actions, regeneration and betterment patients want and expect from these therapies.
- Therapies may also be shipped to their place of business. Let them know their meds are sent in discreet, FedEx or UPS packages.
Please feel welcome to contact us anytime if you have any questions or even comments. We’d love to discuss your opinions. This is a place of education before a place of business. These hormone therapy facts are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the unique information we can help supply you. You don’t have to wait until you have decided to move forward with therapy to contact us. Contact us just to pick our brains… go back and forth relative to “facts” about that what these therapies and program can really do for you as an individual; with your specific issues and problems.