Dangers of Low Testosterone in Women
Dangers of Low
Testosterone in Women
Dangers of Low Testosterone in Women:
An increasing number of women are being diagnosed with low testosterone. Although men make and need a lot more testosterone than women, it is still very important for a normal androgen response in women.
Even though many of the risks of low testosterone are similar in men and women, there are several female-specific risks:
• Reduced fertility
• Increased risk of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Because low testosterone in women generally occurs around middle age, it is often accompanied by low estrogen at the pre-menopausal period. This combination of two low hormones leads to a high rate of heart disease, bone fractures, and vaginal atrophy.
Here at AAI Clinics, we love to help our female patients using corrective and optimizing hormone programs that make you look and feel fantastic. Ladies, do not let low testosterone levels cause you so many problems. We are here for you every day, whenever you need us. Please treat yourself right and allow our doctors and scientists to make you healthier and look and feel more youthful.
- Increasingly, medical scientists are finding more and more women with low testosterone. Men make a lot more testosterone than women but women must make it daily to have a normal androgen response.
- Testosterone sets the sex drive for both women and men
- Low testosterone in women diminished their physical Sex Drive down to virtually none.
- According to the Foundation for Reproductive Medicine. Women with very low testosterone have a great deal of difficulty conceiving a baby.
- Women with low Testosterone have a greatly increased risk of severe depression.
- The decrease in testosterone in women of all ages above puberty has a very high risk for DFOR Diminished Functional Ovarian Reserves.
- Sadly, women with chronically Dangers of Low Testosterone in Women are at high risk for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Due to the fact that women with low testosterone an anti-aging hormone in and of itself we see women with Dangers of Low Testosterone in Women have very dry skin and even patchy skin usually on the face, similar to psoriasis.
- Because low Testosterone in women mostly occurs in mid-aged women, there is also a low estrogen happening at that pre-menopausal time and the combination of the two low hormones lead to a high rate of heart disease, bone fractures and sadly vaginal atrophy.
- Here at AAI, we love to help our female patients with the corrective and optimal hormone program which normalizes good health in women. So common Ladies do not let an inexpensive Dangers of Low Testosterone in Women level cause you all of that havoc…We are here for you virtually all day and a good part of the night. Please treat yourself right this year and allow our doctors and scientists to make you a healthier and more youthful looking and feeling you.
**NOTE** The content contained in this blog is subject to interpretation and is the opinion of the content writer. We do not claim it to be fact. We encourage you to consult a medical doctor before taking any prescribed medications or supplements.