Andropause: The Quality of Life Thief!
Andropause: Not Talking About it Doesn’t Make it Any Less Real
Andropause is very real and will affect all of us men. Inevitably. Though we’ve all heard a little something-or-other about it, it’s probably one of the furthest things in the back of our minds. That is until we crash and burn. Maybe it’s something in the name; how much it rhymes with “menopause”. Considering all the ignorant stigma associated with the term and its ability to project popular culture’s misinformed, misplaced imagery of a hormonally imbalanced, crazed female, it makes sense we’d unwittingly shy away from admitting its existence.
The funny part is, most people don’t understand the complexity of a woman’s body and all the multiple facets of their endocrine system, as they are blessed with the incomparable divine ability to bear children. Simply put, the only thing that saves us men is that we only have one main sex hormone to deal with and the balancing act doesn’t require a fraction of the skill that is needed to aid a woman with properly balancing their individual hormone levels.
- Trust us, when guys are on Testosterone therapy and they don’t take their estrogen blockers and their estrogen skyrockets, you can literally hear in their voices that the estrogen is abundant within them. They can sound sensitive and sad or, we’ve even had patients crying incessantly on the phone. It has nothing to do with the sex: it’s 100% the hormone(s). We ARE our hormones. Our hormones and their available levels are DIRECTLY associated with our actions, thoughts, inclination, emotions, our feelings and how we deal with them.
However, ladies, do your research on Peri-Menopause. You want to catch and reverse the symptoms of early onset menopause. The sooner you start working on the condition, the better you will feel and the more successful your attempt will be. Trying to correct hormones that have been depleted for a long time is a much more complex and grueling process mentally, physically and emotionally than if you take preventative action by recognizing the initial symptoms.
The Science channel had a snippet on the future of war technology and the topic was in the race to shrink weaponry as much as mechanically possible. Long story short, they have the capability of mounting a minuscule piece of machinery to a beetle’s head. The tiny contraption is able to release hormones into the beetle’s brain. What does it do? It allows us to control them. With the release of a specific hormone, we can make the beetle turn left or right, go forward or backward. Mount a miniature camera and audio system on its back and, talk about being “bugged”!
The point is, just the introduction of a familiar hormone can literally completely manipulate the actions of this beetle. Of course, this is an extreme example but it clearly highlights the reality of the power and control that hormones have within us. Have you ever NOT been interested in sex and your intelligent mind feels like it’s disconnected with your body because you CANT figure out why you’re not interested? Hormones…
How do you know if you may be experiencing Andropause symptoms? Look, we all have bad days. Maybe even a few consecutive ones. However, if you notice that your general feelings are:
- that you don’t care about personal interests the way that you used to.
- that your moods are different.
- that you find yourself reacting differently to situations than you normally would.
- not performing the same in the bedroom and/or don’t even care.
- it’s been much harder to get results in the gym than you are used to.
- no matter how much rest you are getting, you still feel more tired than you remember being in the past.
- your mind isn’t as clear, quick or sharp as you remember it being.
- you’re more anxious or “bothered” than is normal for you.
- Happier just being at home that is out and about interacting with people.
Another huge problem with Andropause: As men, we usually don’t take action until we are “directly” impacted or somehow impeded. Now, with Andropause and the issues of depleting low Testosterone levels, your body is impacted negatively and you may not even notice it.
We highlight the heart only because it’s such a popular subject these days, being one of the top killers of Americans now. Suffering from issues of Andropause is a direct correlation to future functionality issues of your heart and other vital organs in our bodies.
As men, we have certain Testosterone sensitive tissue throughout our whole body. Maintaining low levels of testosterone causes deterioration of these organs and tissues, stressing them and forcing them to work harder.
Contact us at AAI Rejuvenation Clinic so we can help you evaluate your hormone levels. You don’t even have to leave your home. We can send you at home testing kits that you can use pain-free. If it comes back that your hormones are low, we’ll give you a breakdown of what we can do for you so you can better determine if you wish to take action or not. You will never feel any pressure from us. You do not speak to “salespeople”. You speak to an educated, professional “Wellness Advisor”. It is our standard to have professional and educational conversations with our prospective patients and interested parties. Try us. We far supersede industry standards and want to do the same for your overall results.
Injectable testosterone therapy is the most effective form of manipulating your hormone levels. Please fill out our Medical History Form to be contacted within 24 business hours or you can call us directly to talk to us right away, you can call us directly at:
Testosterone Therapy Information
- What Is Testosterone?
- Testosterone Therapy Info
- Testosterone Injections
- symptoms of Low Testosterone
- causes of Low Testosterone
- Low Testosterone in Men
- Low Testosterone in Women
- Low Testosterone
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Patches
- Testosterone Gels
- Testosterone Boosters
- Side Effects of Testosterone